Korn's favorite videos on MTV

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 10:55 PM

I am sure it's been asked before, but I must know. I remember Korn had a count down to either the best songs or the best music videos, I can't remember. It was on MTV many years ago. I still have the tape recorded version on VHS, but my idiot friend's little brother recorded over part of it with several Dragon Ball Z episodes (like I said it was many years ago), which I've always hated, even more so since it ruined my tape. I want to find the complete episode if I could. Can anyone please help me out?

Thanks,
KK

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn's favorite videos on MTV

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I think I know exactly what you're talking about because I have the very same show recorded! It was a special around the release of Greatest Hits, with Jonathan and Munky right? Sometime back in '04?

2. Re: Korn's favorite videos on MTV

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 3:00 PM

It first came on tv in like 99. I remember i walked to my friends house with a vcr to record it at her house. Good times lol. They have replayed it a lot, i got it on vhs still, haven't seen it online ever. If someone finds it, they should post a link for everyone to see. Its awesome, one of my fav. Korn tv appearances.

Newsletter Signup