Korn Fans

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:32 PM

I dont know about you, but Korn fans are my FAVORITE people! You're support, dedication, love, and respect for Korn is substantial! I also love how you apply that to other things too! If I have a problem, I can ALWAYS rely on at least one Korn fan! I alos love how not ONE of you have made fun of me (maybe you tease me a little, but thats okay XD) I have a few minor disabilaties, and I get made fun of because of them, but Korn fans are loyal and true and make me feel better, NOT worse!
SO what's your FAVORITE quality about Korn fans, why, and do you agree with me taht Korn fans are just so... AMAZING!?

My favorite fan quality is: Support

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn Fans

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:34 PM

Twist wrote:
    It's true there are a lot of sheep and haters within the "fanbase", probably now more than ever, but I've met some amazing individuals through this band over the years who have become some of my best friends. And like Shelly said, at shows I always feel a connection with everybody there that goes beyond other concerts with other bands that I've experienced. The Korn fanbase almost feels like a family at times, but of course with a few relatives you don't get along with. :-P

So I guess my favorite fan quality is: the "family" feel

"If you think this is about you, it probably is . . . "
    -the paranoid feeling everyone gets.

2. Re: Korn Fans

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:36 PM

d1rtytr@sh wrote:
    as a KoRn fan i'm far from perfect or amazing.

my favorite fan quality is: forgiveness.

3. Re: Korn Fans

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:36 PM

Jeroen Moody wrote:
    One thing I can think about that is really cool about Kornfans is that there is no competition between fans. You can be a fan for 15 years or a fan for 1 year, most of us get along very well. You can be a collector or just own one cd, it doesn't matter. When we are at a Kornshow or a festival, we're all there for the same reason and we actually want to enjoy these shows with eachother.

This is something you don't see very often anymore. A lot of fans from other bands are always trying to be the biggest or most oldskool/hardcore fan. I think this is quite sad cuz it takes the fun out of communicating with those fans. They're always talking big. I really don't care if you have been a fan for a long time or a new fan. You don't need to lie about it.

You like the music? Yes? Me too! Let's enjoy.
    This is a rare thing nowadays. And you still see this with most Kornfans.

4. Re: Korn Fans

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Kornster wrote:
    I agree with what Jeroen Moody said.

I think it's also cool that if you're wearing a Korn shirt.. other fans will usually just come up and talk to you. Not always, but i've met some people like that, that's cool. I thought it was fun 'back in the days' that people would just start screaming 'KORN' from the other side of the road or whatever if you were wearing a korn shirt or whatever.

Newsletter Signup