Syn avatar Syn

New CD "The Paradigm Shift" in stores Oct 1st

Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 9:12 PM

This is the title of the new CD and the official release date! Posted from KoRn's Facebook about a half hour ago =D

THE PARADIGM SHIFT holds a special significance for these musicians. Guitarist James "Munky" Shaffer explains, "It's a term encompassing different perspectives. You can view a piece of art from one angle and it takes on a certain image. If you look from another angle, it's a completely different image. We liken that to KORN in 2013. With Head back in the fold, all of the elements fans have loved since day one are there, but we're interpreting them from a new perspective. It's a bigger,brighter, and bolder KORN."

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: New CD "The Paradigm Shift" in stores Oct 1st

Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Josie wrote:
    All I can say is the tracks I've heard from the new album are AMAZEBALLS! It's like old meets new...kind of like Untouchables + Issues + Path of Totality. I really think this album is going to have something for every Korn fan!
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

Any word on pre order :-)

2. Syn avatar Syn

Re: New CD "The Paradigm Shift" in stores Oct 1st

Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Any leak of track names or anything yet? A single name maybe?

3. RE: New CD

Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Josie isn't lying, "Amazeballs" is the perfect word! Lol
    ...When My Brain's Tickin' Like Ah Bomb,, Guess Tha Black Dawgs Have Come Again 2 Get Me||

4. Re: New CD "The Paradigm Shift" in stores Oct 1st

Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM
  5. Re: New CD "The Paradigm Shift" in stores Oct 1st

Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I'm excited for this. I love EVERY KoRn album. So this is kinda like Path of Totality with some Untouchables. We all wish it was KoRn 1994 Part 2 but I'm happy for the evolution KoRn has. I will buy both regular and Special Edition.

6. Re: New CD "The Paradigm Shift" in stores Oct 1st

Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I know I'm late, but I just found out today ~on my birthday~ about ya'll new album...with Head.....and I'm so fucking excited!!! Thank You KORN!!! you guys have made my birthday!! I loved you since I was a teen and keep making the unforgettable music you make! Even my 6yr old jams to you

7. Re: New CD "The Paradigm Shift" in stores Oct 1st

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Yeah all I can say is I love everything Korn has ever written, all of their albums from 'Korn' to 'Path Of Totality' and everything inbetween it is all masterpiece after masterpiece and I am fucking stoked to see Head back. \m/
    _TRIPP DOPE_

8. Re: New CD "The Paradigm Shift" in stores Oct 1st

Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM

So, I've just read online that you'll be able to get a Documentary DVD with The Paradigm Shift CD (mostly about the return of Head) which sounds awesome! Then I read that it will be produced by that Sebastian Paquette guy (Not so good).

I'm not sure about everyone else but I'm not a huge fan of the way he does videos. For example I was so excited about there being a dvd with the KoRn III album showing all the studio recordings. When I watched the dvd I felt he ruined it with all those silly effects and just really wish it was recorded normal without all of that stuff.

I really hope this dvd won't have any of that.

Get the latest from Korn!