You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 9:40 AM

How do you show your dedication to the band? What are some things you do that really make you an ultimate KORN fan??

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:20 AM

Being Loyal To Them. Carving My Band's Name In My Arm. Carving JD's Initials Or His HIV Signiture Into My Chest. :) But Really Just Loving Them And Even Though You Listen To Other Bands Occaionally, You Always Go Back To KoRn And It's Home :)

2. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 2:15 PM

You know you're a true Korn fan when....
    This ONE and only band has been your FAVORITE band for 17 years and EVERY time you listen to them you STILL get the TWISTED feeling of adrenaline, admiration, love, power, agression, and ecstasy flowing through you. Yea. That's how I know I'm a TRUE KoRn fan :D

Photobucket

3. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 4:32 PM

you know your a korn fan when you always sing there songs and when they release new songs you just wanna learn it lol like how i did with GET UP!

cover= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeXv-Pv9Aig

4. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 5:51 PM

^Damn good song. Can't wait for the album to get up on the shelves. hehe.
    "..and now I find it hard, to live, my own life...

pleasing everyone, while I'm, just dead inside"

5. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 10:15 AM

You're a true Korn fan when you listen to a playlist of all the Korn songs without skipping through any of them because they're all worth listening to.

6. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 4:02 AM

they're in your mind every single day, When you play they're songs after rough times in your life and they always get you through with all the lyrics, sounds and emotions of the band.

7. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:07 PM

you are always humming their songs in your head and they won't go away. when jonathan gives you strength always.

8. Moderator

Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:16 AM

Is there such a thing as a fake Korn fan? I mean if you like them, listen to them, support them, excited about them, and count the days till the next show...you're a Korn fan! Period.
    Josie

9. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:20 AM

Your a true KoRn fan when you realise that all KoRn fans are equals. There is no Fake KoRn fan, we all fans and we all love KoRn :D THATS when your a TRUE KoRn fan!

10. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:03 AM

Kayne Logan wrote:
    Your a true KoRn fan when you realise that all KoRn fans are equals. There is no Fake KoRn fan, we all fans and we all love KoRn :D THATS when your a TRUE KoRn fan!

Children of the KoRn ;)

11. Moderator

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 3:18 PM

SeEd wrote:
    Kayne Logan wrote:

Children of the KoRn ;)

12. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM

When you are in your teens and grow your hair so you can have it like Heads, and you get the sh*t kicked out of you because of it. Happened to me all the time.

or....

Wearing just Adidas stuff when all your other 'metal head' mates are still wearing their camo shorts and demin jackets (nothing wrong with that of course)

OR....

When you listen to the band, EVERY DAY

Dan
    I Will Never Run Away
    Places Inside
    My Heart Screams Inside With Pride

13. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 2:38 PM

When all you do is listen to Korn and NO OTHER band because ALL OTHER Bands SUCK! and when you make it as clear as possible on the internet that the above stated is FACT!

----------------------------------------------

Stop reading my signature.

I mean it

14. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 3:30 PM

LunyAlex wrote:
    When all you do is listen to Korn and NO OTHER band because ALL OTHER Bands SUCK! and when you make it as clear as possible on the internet that the above stated is FACT!

And then you go on to classify yourself a true Korn fan to make yourself feel superior to anyone else who may enjoy the band. Anyone who doesn't think about the band in the same exact manner as you is inferior and doesn't deserve the level of fandom you have reached.

-----------------------------------------

15. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:04 PM

Lol D-Damn!

16. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:47 AM

TrashedWithABitterSweetEnding19 wrote:
    When Korn is always the first thing you listen to when you wake up, you constantly play their music on your iPod everywhere you go, you play them all night when you're on your laptop while on their site as well, when you fall asleep listening to them, when you feel alone and seek comfort and it's the only thing that helps, when you need to get your emotions out of your head through the best fucking music you can relate to EVER, you've listened to Korn since you were three years old, Korn is the reason you're still alive, and because you love Jonathan Davis and everything about his music.

~Demon to some. Angel to others~ (Hellraiser)

17. ANG avatar ANG

Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 7:53 AM

When you get butterflies in your tummy every time you see them live....you eat, sleep, breath them...sleep deprive yourself when you go to stop after stop and are the only one driving...lol. get so much anxiety that you lose your appetite to eat...for nearly 2 days... LOL. (to me that shows how dedicated and true you are for a band)

18. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 11:12 AM

ANG wrote:
    When you get butterflies in your tummy every time you see them live....you eat, sleep, breath them...sleep deprive yourself when you go to stop after stop and are the only one driving...lol. get so much anxiety that you lose your appetite to eat...for nearly 2 days... LOL. (to me that shows how dedicated and true you are for a band)

SEEK HELP!!!! hahah love you

19. ANG avatar ANG

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM

sH3LLz wrote:
    ANG wrote:

SEEK HELP!!!! hahah love you

LMAO, gee thanx! hahaha, and there's no helping me...I already have the reputation of "obsessed and stalker" why change that now....? ;P and I love you too!

20. Re: You know you're a true KORN fan when.....

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:42 AM

How did you do your hair like Brian's? Was it similar to how he had it during the clown music video/blind video?

dan_davis wrote:
    When you are in your teens and grow your hair so you can have it like Heads, and you get the sh*t kicked out of you because of it. Happened to me all the time.

or....

Wearing just Adidas stuff when all your other 'metal head' mates are still wearing their camo shorts and demin jackets (nothing wrong with that of course)

OR....

When you listen to the band, EVERY DAY

Dan
    I Will Never Run Away
    Places Inside
    My Heart Screams Inside With Pride

Newsletter Signup