...Whens it being released?! FML taking ages :(
in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
you live your life, insecure,
i feel the pain, of your needles,
as they shit, into my brain..

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 12:57 AM

It should be coming out today ANYTIME lol is anybody else as excited as I am? haha I know dumb question:P

2. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 5:44 AM

anyone any idea what time? I think its a radio station that's got first play or something from what I saw on facebook, im not at work today so the days going to drag

3. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Yea...I hope to see a post on FB when it goes on air! =]]

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

4. RE: KoRn's New Single..

Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Don't mean to ruin anyone's day, but it's not coming out today. We'll have to wait until Aug 12.

Your text to link here...

Straight from the radio station that was supposed to play it.

5. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 10:44 AM
  6. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 1:46 PM

^^ I wonder how many FAKE leaks have surfaced on YouTube. I have counted at least 5 now lol.
    Co-Founder of KornRow.com

7. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 4:18 PM

is it true that the album release date is now the 8th?

8. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Just heard the new track. I like it

Does it make me bad??

9. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 3:13 AM

I really am not convinced. They did exactly what I expected them to do when I first seen pictures of Jonathan and Sluggo working in the studio. I'm sure there will be plenty of guitar driven tracks on the album, but would they not have tried to something new? The obvious formula here was to do a Path of Totality PT II with the guitars amped up, better song writing and more drums! That appears to be exactly what were are going to get and to be honest that bores the living day-lights out of me. I couldn't believe it when I heard the silly dub-step drop in the middle! We've heard it all before and thousands of artists have done it since in the pop industry. I have no problem with Dubstep but it was interesting 3 years ago and Jonathans need to dig even further into an already deceasing musical fad has made for a single that could of sat along side anything from the Path of Totality. This song was put out to test fans and to be honest I think Korn are missing the point here. Yes this song is different, but when you compare it to something off The Path of Totality it's nothing more than a matching pair of socks.

10. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Here is a link :
    Never Never official

It sounds like the voice of Jonathan, and a lot like Path of totality
    Do you think it's not a fake ?
    I think this one is true
    how do you think 'bout this?
    "...Fuck you I'm fed up with you. I'm not as good as y

11. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Yes that is a radio rip of the single. I wonder when it will click with Jonathan that this sounds exactly like the last album. I thought Korn never did the same thing twice?

12. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I don't really know, but it's really the same ol' thing of Path to totality, it's evolution for sure..
    But the band said that this dubstep stuff will not appera on the nexte album..
    So I think that we have to listen to the entire album, caus' it's possible that just one song is like that... It seems that it's a song from the path they put on paradigm..
    And i'm sure that Head will "never never" let this play all along the disc... Or it's just a "jonathan remix" of never never

13. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 7:25 AM

SeEd wrote:
    But the band said that this dubstep stuff will not appera on the nexte album..
    So I think that we have to listen to the entire album, caus' it's possible that just one song is like that... It seems that it's a song from the path they put on paradigm..

There is dubstep, mostly electronics though but very little if you listen to what they say in interviews. Most of the tracks are guitar driven and I was expecting the usual heavy Korn with some electronic sounding like Issues/ Untouchables and TPOT combined after them describing it as sounding like that. Never Never is disappointing but fuck it we have 12 more tracks to hear.

14. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I think the song would have been better if it was mixed differently, The electronics are so in your face and the guitar is so faint. They said that it's a Very " Guitar driven album" if the guitar was brang up front more and the electronics were in the background,I think the song would be spot on. Im hoping that this is not an indication of what the whole album will be like. I mean, I love TPOT, I thought it was done well for a metal/Dub-step album. I mean it won Revolvers album of the year. I guess we will see in a few months..Regardless Im always gonna love Korn, and they havnt let me down in the past. I will always be looking forward to their next project/projects. Korn fan for life \m/
    Caliklown1980

15. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I think also this track is "home-made" you know? Like there is no featuring, they tried to make it themselves. And that's a good thing, there is evolution... :)

Path of totality was good, I liked the album, but I think that KoRn don't have to be "in the move" to be great, we all know it, caus' they invent a new kind of music, they don't have to follow the leader.. I think the rest of the album will be awesome, not doubt on it, Head is back and I think Jon wanted to do another ultimate dubstep song... The good thing of that song is that it can say to us the direction of the album, and surrely, there wil be electronics in hit, and that's a good thing, we all seen what KoRn can do mith this... And yea, Korn fan 4 life \m/

16. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Sluggo was in the studio with them, so it's a just a matter of finding out which songs he's been on (Spike, Never Never..) could be few others.

17. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:08 PM

klown727 wrote:
    I think the song would have been better if it was mixed differently, The electronics are so in your face and the guitar is so faint. They said that it's a Very " Guitar driven album" if the guitar was brang up front more and the electronics were in the background,I think the song would be spot on. Im hoping that this is not an indication of what the whole album will be like. I mean, I love TPOT, I thought it was done well for a metal/Dub-step album. I mean it won Revolvers album of the year. I guess we will see in a few months..Regardless Im always gonna love Korn, and they havnt let me down in the past. I will always be looking forward to their next project/projects. Korn fan for life \m/

agreed, well said!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

18. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Sluggo, Noisia, and BetaTraxx all collaborated with Korn during this album's production. Korn also stated that there would be electronic elements on this album. Anybody who is surprised that this song has electronic elements in it really shouldn't be. At least not if they've been paying attention.

19. Re: KoRn's New Single..

Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:48 AM

I'm not surprised by the single never never and the fact there is electronics on the next album, and I know that the band make a good job with that (and they prove it), that's not a problem to me, and I knew that those guys will collaborate with the band for the next album, but what I understood, is that there will be less dubstep in it, and that Sluggo & Co will help KoRn but less than the Path of totality.. that's all. Korn is giving always a good job, and i'm sure this next album wil kick ass

20. RE: KoRn's New Single..

Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I just heard a better version of the song and it does do the song a lot more justice, but again I just don't find the song that ground breaking. The Dubstep part is pointless and just there to be Dubstep!

Get the latest from Korn!