Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 7:53 PM

Oh yeah this is a totally random thought but I've noticied that they do a lot of really rad covers of classics. My faves have got to be 'Word Up' and 'Another Brick in the Wall'. If there are others that I've missed, or not heard yet, feel free to say, and also; What songs do you guys think they should try to cover in the future?
'We come to this place, falling through time, living a hollow life
Always when taking, waiting for signs, hollow life..'

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Mine are One, ABITW, and WICKED!

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

2. Re: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 3:52 AM

Another Brick in the Wall
    It's amazing what they did with it. They made it heavy while still keeping the basic arrangements. I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan, and know they have a huge impact on Korn (particularly Jon and Munky) It was the first time Korn released a song with a guitar solo in it. I also liked when they did a teaser of "Breathe" between songs last time I saw them play live in Sacramento.
    One is also a good cover, but I thought ABITW was done better. One was good, but very abridged, so I don't feel it had the same "epicness" as ABITW.

3. Re: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 9:03 AM

no user name wrote:
    I also liked when they did a teaser of "Breathe" between songs last time I saw them play live in Sacramento.

Are you talking about the MAAWT in Sac. March 13, 2011? This song Breathe....????
    "DEAL WITH IT"

4. Re: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 8:11 PM

Ok. so I was searching youtube for some awesome music and i really like "whip my hair" from Willow Smith. I then came arcoss a rock remix by Kevin Figs. I listened to it and the whole time was just thinking that this song has a Korn cover writen all over it. I love Korn and have since issues. It was the first cd I ever bought in my life and have been hooked ever since. I think that whip my hair would be an awesome song for them to do and they could. When JD did Got Money i thought it was better than the original. Please do this song!!!

5. Re: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Another brick in the wall and Word up!

6. Re: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 12:58 AM

La-Di-Da-Di
    It feels like something...no, it's nothing

7. Re: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Jonathan's Cover of Got Money by Lil Wayne

and

Korn's Word Up

Does it make me bad??

8. RE: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:17 AM

My favorite Cover is "Love my way" but i only got a damaged version.Is there a clean rip of this song somewhere?Please help...

9. RE: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Creep, Lowrider and Wicked. I love those.
    Other covers are also great, but these are the best. :)

10. Re: Favorite Cover That KoRn has done?

Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:25 AM

i'm really likeing creep just now but i also love low rider that song allways makes me smile

Get the latest from Korn!