Album is BADASS!

Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Am I the only one here who has listened to this album in its entirety?

I'm still gonna buy it when it comes out.

Prey For Me is probably my favorite song, followed by Love and Meth, What We Do, Paranoid and Aroused, Tell Me What You Want

Victimized and Mass Hysteria follow closely behind.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Album is BADASS!

Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 7:16 AM

WHAT WE DO! Such a kick ass song! But love them all tbh!

2. Re: Album is BADASS!

Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Paranoid and Aroused is sick toooo!
    I love the rythm of this one!
    All are different in a way, but it's KoRn, and it's so sicckk!!!!
    KoRn iz back guyss!! Ooohh oooh yeaahh!!
    They've done a very good album, and they're in a good way to do another one really good!

3. Re: Album is BADASS!

Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM

WOW... this album is all definitely badass. Went out and bought the CD this morning (being an Australian fan has some perks). I didn't see it in the racks and I was worried for a moment. I asked the friendly staff at the counter if it was in stock. Lo and behold, they had it.

As for the album itself... it's nice and heavy. The Korn kind of heavy, that is, and the electronics do not take away from the music at all. I think the electronics have more of an Orgy and Videodrone feel to them than a dubstep feel.

4. Re: Album is BADASS!

Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 7:26 PM

The album is badass!
    Feels like korn, sounds like korn. Just listened to album and watched dvd. Great! Some of the songs do remind me of other korn songs. After 11 albums im sure things repeat a little. I give it 2 thumbs up.

5. Re: Album is BADASS!

Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Well Ive caved in I had to listen to it and I got to say is wow it is a sic ass album, Although iam still getting the album(preordered it awhile back) but damn so far my favs are Lullaby For A Sadist, Prey For Me,Spike In My Veins, What We Do, and Love and Meth but really kick ass album head and munky are BACK!!!!!:)

6. RE: Album is BADASS!

Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I caved and listened to MOST of it via Pandora stream and it is a very different sound and album compared to anything they have done before. I Love it! I cant wait to buy the deluxe edition and hear the two bonus tracks too.

But I do not understand why everyone is saying KoRn is back. In my opinion they never left, BUT the return to their old school sound in my opinion came on the album KORN III:REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE... Now THAT album was so bad ass! Easily my favorite album from them. It was a return to the good old days, meaning my memories with KoRn and all ive been through.

Paradigm Shift is awesome!! My only gripe is JD's growling. It seems fake, like synthesized and increased electronically. I wished he did more natural sounding. And my only other complaint is I wish there was atleast one track with an instrumental interlude like they did on Issues. And my last gripe is I didnt hear any scat? Unless I missed it? All these gripes are no big deal to me. I Love this album either way!

7. Re: Album is BADASS!

Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 11:57 AM

MaximumKoRnage wrote:
    I caved and listened to MOST of it via Pandora stream and it is a very different sound and album compared to anything they have done before. I Love it! I cant wait to buy the deluxe edition and hear the two bonus tracks too.

But I do not understand why everyone is saying KoRn is back. In my opinion they never left, BUT the return to their old school sound in my opinion came on the album KORN III:REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE... Now THAT album was so bad ass! Easily my favorite album from them. It was a return to the good old days, meaning my memories with KoRn and all ive been through.

Paradigm Shift is awesome!! My only gripe is JD's growling. It seems fake, like synthesized and increased electronically. I wished he did more natural sounding. And my only other complaint is I wish there was atleast one track with an instrumental interlude like they did on Issues. And my last gripe is I didnt hear any scat? Unless I missed it? All these gripes are no big deal to me. I Love this album either way!

There is scat only on "Never, Never".
    I agree Korn III, was a return to the old sound, mainly "Life Is Peachy" sound though. Like a bridge between that album and "Follow The Leader".

This album is like a bridge between "Issues" and "Untouchables".

8. CCK avatar CCK

Re: Album is BADASS!

Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:24 PM

It was released on the 4th here in australia!!! oh yeah its fucking awesome!!! Probably their best album! so many favourites from the album that i dont think i could choose!

9. Re: Album is BADASS!

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:40 PM

LV Vernis leather-basedLouis vuitton singapore brocaded
    Michael Kors outlet series launch has been
    Michael Kors Outletvery well liked: the particular Fifty-five Vernis series
    Authentic Jordan shoes ar Louis Vuitton layout representative
    louis vuitton outlet online Mark Jakob (Marc Jacobs) released
    Louis vuitton handbags the very first signed up with 55
    Cheap Michael Kors evident leather collection,
    Air jordans for saleusing stunning semblance,
    MK Outleta few-sizing embossed
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogrammed LV tag practice
    Cheap louis vuittonas well as glistening pearl
    Michael kors handbagsbright glistening obvious
    Louis Vuitton Canadaleather-based, acting
    Louis Vuitton Canda stylish mode, this
    Louis vuitton singapore cheap handbag the shape, run for
    Louis Vuitton Sale ages, may be recognized
    Air Jordans salebecause of the ladies darling,
    Michael kors outlet online end up being the timeless vintage.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis kind of series of luggage
    Louis Vuitton Australiaare called for that
    Louis Vuitton Outletroads of recent You are able to, such as Vernis Alma series,
    Michael kors handbags outlet The big apple cultural cistron based on
    Nike Air Jordans onlineThe big apple small Fernando Bell ringer Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis number of
    Louis vuitton Australia Outletnatural leather substantial force in classy
    Air jordans for saleformative vivid
    Michael kors storesairfoil, shade
    Louis Vuitton Handbagsin addition implemented
    Louis Vuitton Outletan adolescent and exciting
    Louis Vuitton Canada reddish colored, purple,
    MK handbags outletenvironment friendly, blue mineral water
    Discount jordan shoes in addition to fifty during the early milk sugar (like the
    australia louis vuitton handbagscandy bar ~). Along with
    Stuart weitzmanpitch-black, Vernis collection
    michael kors onlineprogressively add together twinkle
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletwith good penetration of reddish
    Michael Kors UKbrownish, crimson in addition to
    Michael Kors Canada violet. Luxurious synthetic leather, geometrical strains design and style unique, really intelligent, collapse, Stewed dumplings package case in the age regarding favorite, provides a exclusive impertinent sense of style. The actual sales price of approximately $1999 (about xiii thousands of yuan). Neverful Line Intro: Despite the fact that Monogram neverful had be a neighborhood parcel, farsightedness can be ordinary, however whitened board neverful GM or top notch-looking, and also graffito also let this straightforward design is filled with brand-new strength. Get the money well worth. Vacation fit.

Newsletter Signup