Follow The LeadeR B-Sides

Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Let's talk about End of Days OST song - Camel Song.
As for me - the song is AWESOME!!! Unusual & hypnotizing rhythm, guitars and JD vocal. Actually can't understand why guys still doesn't pay attention to this song. I never heard it performed live.
Just because very little information, can anyone tell what's wrong with this song - copyright, personal animosity or smth else?
And of course if You are also rushing from this songs - come on! Speak up! Hope it must be interesting!

Replies to This Posting

1. Follow The LeadeR B-Sides

Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Ok, let me be the first )
    And I decided to change (just a little bit) the name of this topic but do not change first post. I'll explain.
    Managed to dig up that "Camel Song" was written during the recording of "Follow The LeadeR" album. Such as "I Can Remember". By the way "I Can Remember" is published on Japan edition of "Live & Rare" and some editions of "Got The Life" single.
    Both of tracks incredibly steep B-Sides. Both of tracks deserve more attention from the band and deserve live perfomances.
    P.S. Have read somewhere that Camel Song relates somehow to Marilyn Manson. But it's not official information and actually tells nothing.
    Let's blow up this topic!!!

2. Re: Follow The LeadeR B-Sides

Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I agree,love also this song,and also doen´t understand why they doesn´t play it live
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

3. Re: Follow The LeadeR B-Sides

Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 2:21 PM

LOVE this song, one of my favorites, maybe in top 20 songs
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Newsletter Signup