Never Never Remixes Now in Australian iTunes

Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 9:56 PM

The issue of the remixes EP not being in the Australian iTunes has been fixed and should now be available. Please let us know if you still have issues.
Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Never Never Remixes Now in Australian iTunes

Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Thank you so much Josie, I can now download it :D
    Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are II

2. Re: Never Never Remixes Now in Australian iTunes

Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Okay there's another problem - I have downloaded all the songs, but the last 3 keep asking for AppleID and password to auth. my computer to play it, but then says my computer is already authorised, but re-requests login details when I try to play it again, and just won't play those songs - through iTunes

Since then, I have worked out where iTunes saves the songs on my computer, but it seems the files that exist don't have any sound (??). Very weird lol

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are II

3. Moderator

Re: Never Never Remixes Now in Australian iTunes

Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Hmmm interesting...that sounds more like an iTunes issue than a Korn issue. Try to report it to iTunes and see if they can help you. Or, alternatively, if you can download it also on your iPad or iPhone and are those files playable there? Another Australian fan was able to download all files without any problems...so it seems it might be an isolated issue.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

4. Re: Never Never Remixes Now in Australian iTunes

Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 2:57 AM

Ah no worries - I knew it was one of the two, just needed clarification - cheers, Josie

Get the latest from Korn!