New signature guitars!

Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Those new munky and head signature guitars are fucken beauties. I was planning on buying a k7 off ebay but now I think im just going to get heads new release. Its cool that they released a more affordable version of munkys apex but tbh I trust an axe head designed over one munky designed. Not sure why munks is so expensive but ill take my chances with heads new guitar.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: New signature guitars!

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Yeah his new bass is pretty hawt and with the exception of munkys higher end apex are all are affordable. Im bummed I gotta wait till may to get heads guitar. Or did I read it wrong and it doesnt come out in may?

2. Moderator

Re: New signature guitars!

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 10:03 AM

You can order it now and the flier only says its supposed to come out in May. It might be earlier. No date has been officially stated unfortunately.

Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com
    Co-owner KornRow.com

3. Re: New signature guitars!

Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 4:00 AM

Does anyone know if Head's guitar (the Komrad20) will be available in the UK when it's released?

I've searched online and can't find any info of it being available in the UK.

4. Moderator

Re: New signature guitars!

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 5:40 AM

My understanding is it will be available at any retailer that carries Ibanez.
    Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

5. Re: New signature guitars!

Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 5:35 AM

Awesome, that's good to know :)

Was a bit worried as it said it was limited edition, thought they might not be available in the UK.

Newsletter Signup