Happy or Confuzed With Head's Return

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 6:58 PM

[How does everyone feel about Brain "Head" Welch Coming back?? Me Personally I love it now to just get David back on drums and the band will be complete AGAIN!!! :)/b]
(Thoughtless Screaming)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Happy or Confuzed With Head's Return

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 11:14 AM

im damn happy bout it that Brain is back,couldn´t be better!!If David is coming back,well,i don´t n´know if that would be good,cause the Band is so strong,like never before,so in my eyes there is no need to change nothing in that point!
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

2. Re: Happy or Confuzed With Head's Return

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 1:37 PM

VERY Happy Head is back and is at peace with himself!! David is too far gone and I really enjoy Ray alot id be sad if he left

3. Re: Happy or Confuzed With Head's Return

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 3:10 PM

By what I have heard he is good but.. Call me old fashion Im still a fan of origanal lol
    (Thoughtless Screaming)

4. Re: Happy or Confuzed With Head's Return

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:15 PM

euphorious wrote:
    David is too far gone and I really enjoy Ray alot id be sad if he left

As much as I love the sound of the old albums, I'd also be sad to see Ray go. He's made his mark, he's not just some hired gun. Besides, if David were to return, then what? "So long Ray"? That wouldn't be fair.

5. Re: Happy or Confuzed With Head's Return

Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 7:26 PM

FuuuriousAnger wrote:
    euphorious wrote:
    David is too far gone and I really enjoy Ray alot id be sad if he left

As much as I love the sound of the old albums, I'd also be sad to see Ray go. He's made his mark, he's not just some hired gun. Besides, if David were to return, then what? "So long Ray"? That wouldn't be fair.

Very good point.. Not fair to ruin someone career for and old member.
    (Thoughtless Screaming)

6. Re: Happy or Confuzed With Head's Return

Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 1:13 PM

I think You will not be able to find a person confused with reunion. I'm sure every kornlovinbody is happy. Now it's time to relax and enjoy. Can't wait for the concert, already got tickets.

7. Re: Happy or Confuzed With Head's Return

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:02 AM

Happy no doubt. Original is always good but Ray is getting to be a beast. I like how things are progressing, dig the new album and the new live.

Newsletter Signup