Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:57 AM

The first song I heard was ADIDAS, a friend of mine in High school used to listen to it all the time. And his annoying girlfriend started singing it...all the time. Because of that I never wanted to listen to Korn because it reminded me of her and I really didn't care for her. Then a few years later I got their greatest hits CD and became addicted. Did My Time is the one song that really got me hooked. And I realized that I should have never let that annoying girl influence my music LOL.

2. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 6:59 PM

the MTV unplugged CD....yeah.

3. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM

I was a newborn when I first heard Korn, so I have no idea what the first song I heard was ;) However, it was in 1996, so of course it was either from self-titled or LiP.. And when I was like four years old I remember singing along to Blind when my dad was listening to it.
    ~C'est la vie

4. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

In 99 i was like 9 and in 4th grade. So when I saw a metal band use a cartoon for a music video I loved it! Then I saw the blind video from woodstock and saw what they did to the crowd. It made them my favorite band and its never changed
    Look at you all I see, Is a man to afraid to really be

5. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 9:46 PM

"97" Blind. Car....mirror cracking.......
    "DEAL WITH IT"

6. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Freak on a leash ws my first. I remember just thinking what the hell? ahaha and when JD started scatting i was like O.O i just remember thinking it was very weird and literally unlike anything i'd ever heard. About a week later i went like youtube crazy listening to their all their songs. I just fell in love with korn and it didnt take long :D

7. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Blind is the one that made me HARD CORE ko®n....rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu reeeeaaaddddddyyyyyyyyy

If it aint ko®n it aint music!

8. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Blind was the one that made me start listening to nothing else!
    If it aint Ko®n it aint music.

9. RE: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I was raised in a Christian home and P.O.D. was my favorite band, mostly because my mom would let me listen to them because their CD was in the Christian bookstore. I wanted something heavier and closer to how I was feeling at the time. When I was 15 (2005) I asked a friend of mine and he suggested KoRn so he played Clown and Shoots and Ladders and some other songs but those two stick out because that's what got me hooked. I'm 22 now, love KoRn and really want to see them live but they never come to Pittsburgh!

10. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 4:43 PM

First time I heard about Korn was Got The Life on MTV TRL back in 1998 (I was 12 years old)

First song that hooked me to Korn was Thoughtless on Untouchables...

First Album purchased (before Untouchables) was Issues...

11. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:56 AM

I seen the Video of Got the life on MTV i was like damm this is cool and the video was so colorful IMO : P

Filedy and David were so in the groove in that song like Hip hop like

and when i first heard Jd's voice i was like rock god and the bridge when he sings in the limo then comes out with a bat i was like o_0 dudes gots issues !!!! LOL i loved it

12. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 4:59 PM

The summer of 95 a friend of mine gave me Korn's self titled cd and said he couldn't play it on the air at the radio station he worked for. He said listen to this, you're into heavy shit. It didn't leave my cd player for months. Still have the cd but all my stuffs digital now.

13. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 12:05 PM

The first Korn song I heard was Freak on a Leash.
    A few days later, I went out and brought the self titled album.
    It was so refreshing and amazing to me.
    Been in love ever since.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://jonathandavissexualfrustration.tumblr.com/

14. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 6:49 PM

the first korn song i heard was live at the danzig tour in 94 "Need To" from that song to now KoRn will always be my inspiration and fav band

15. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 6:55 AM

my 1st song was freak on a leash
    -----------------------------------------------
    Check out my cover for "Pop A Pill":
    http://youtu.be/GKnWcCuxHAI

16. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 7:52 AM

first song i ever heard was clown
    on my dads korn cd
    i got hooked as a younger child as felt i related to the song

17. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 10:38 AM

my 1st song - Got The Life!

18. RE: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:21 PM

I seen the video for Here To Stay back in 02 on TV and loved the song so I went and bought Untouchables but It wasn't until about 04,05 I became real obsessed and became a real die hard fan! Now they are my number 1 favorite band!

19. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM

My first song was Got The Life. I adore that song so much. The video made me love Korn.
    Does it make me bad??

20. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Ah, i remember when i listen to my first koRn song....i was in 6th grade looking up the top heavy metal bands, i got KoRn, i clicked on the song "Here to stay"...and omg, my ears had an orgasm listening to this song! It was what i was looking for! KoRn touch my heart and will always be my 1# fav band evea! KoRn Fukken Rocks!!!!!
    ~XxAku_L5xX~

Get the latest from Korn!