Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I first heard Freak on a leash when I was a kid (not sure what age :P) and I have loved their unique sound and great music ever since!! :)

2. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:38 PM

I've Seen All The Korn Videos for all the songs they've ever done but it wasn't till mid 1999 that I ended up seeing the video for Freak On A Leash and thats when It signaled me to officially become a Korn fan and so I ended up getting the End Of Days Soundtrack and Korn was on there and they did Camel Song as soon as I heard Camel Song then around Late 1999 I ended up getting Issues and I played It to death at Full Blast!! then I ended up getting the rest of Korn's other albums starting with self-titled from 1994 in January 2000 then follow the leader from 1998 and then life is peachy and then rest of the albums that came out from there The rest Is history.
    W00f.

3. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM

"daniel_1995: The first song I heard was Blind, I never heard anything like it, and thats what got me hooked on KoRn."

Same.

\m/(-_-)\m/ Loathing/Exploding/Controlling \m/(-_-)\m/

4. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:49 PM

It was Somebody Someone for me.
    All i wanna do is kill you

5. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Shoot & Ladders when I was 10 years old back in 1994. I didn't become a super fan until the Issues era though.

6. Moderator

Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Blind...the song was so different for the time...it was new and fresh and these boys were from MY hometown. What more could you want in a band?!
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

7. JJ avatar JJ

Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Did my time!

8. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Freak on a leash was my first song i heard from them my mommy got me into them they are just so different from everyone and its amazing to be such a long time korn fan after all these years korn has never disappointed me there music is pure passionate and truthful
    KornHivGurl

9. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:24 AM

The moment I became a KoRn fan was back when Freak On A Leash was on MTV and I watched it for the first time and I was like wtf? is he(Jon) beat boxing? Thats bad fuckin ass so after that I got hooked instantly so I did my research on them and bought Issues when it came out and eventually there first 2 albums and got every one of them since, The thing I loved is the emotion Jonathan puts in his music u can tell it comes from the heart, The other band members they do there thing they play with heart and there songs I can realate to and once I bought there Deuce DvD I watched it all the time and really got to know them better I know Ill be a KoRn fan for life no doubt ARE U READY!!!!!

10. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 10:34 AM

i first checked out korns first disk way back when they opened for ozzy on his retirement sucks tour. i was at that show in rochester LIFE OF AGONY was also with emive been hooked sence. i believe that was 94 or 95

11. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 1:40 PM

Freak on A Leash was the first song I heard, like many, and I was immediately hooked. I was beautiful to me in a way nobody could understand.

12. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:34 PM

97 I saw them on a channel that is no longer around called much music. they were hosting a show called loud at the time. it came on around 11 pm c here. and they played all their videos that night. first one I saw was shoots and ladders followed by adidas then no place to hide. my mind was blown out one side to the other. I had just moved to the states 4 years prior spent most my life on military bases over seas. afn (armed forces network) was not very up to date still not that advanced. so all this was new to me as a 13 year old boy who at the time only actually lived in his home country for 4 years that he could remember. trying to catch up on western culture. and I have stuck by favorite band ever since.
    I like my coffee black just like my metal

13. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, May 2, 2013 at 5:36 AM

When I saw them at Strand in Providence RI opening for House of Pain/Biohazard/Gravediggaz - blown away, believe the debut wasnt even out yet came out shortly thereafter

Really took off to a new level after meeting them in 2005 outside the Worcester Centrum while opening for Ozzy, everyone was so cool..except for David! Invited us to come with them to the next tour stop in Washington

14. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Thu, May 2, 2013 at 5:37 AM

STRUCK wrote:
    i first checked out korns first disk way back when they opened for ozzy on his retirement sucks tour. i was at that show in rochester LIFE OF AGONY was also with emive been hooked sence. i believe that was 94 or 95

Great tour that was 95, LOA was going behind "Ugly" and Korn was riding the end of the touring for the debut while heading in for Peachy

15. RE: What was the first Ko������¯n u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 4:22 AM

I was at school back in '99 and there was a girl who I thought was cool, she had KoRn-logo drawn on her pencilcase and she played 'Blind' from tape with her headphones and I liked the atmosphere in it. I didn't even really listen to any music before that, except for Nirvana. There was no recordstore in my town, but the next time I went to nearby city I bought 'Follow the Leader'. I was a huge fan of Spawn comic and I saw right away that the cover is done by the same artist who drew Spawn :) I went home and at first I thought there was something wrong with the CD and I was like Fuck this! just my luck! and was going to return the CD, but then I noticed on the back cover the first track is 13. and the KoRn was on! The next time I went to recordstore, I bought S/T album and iSsuEs that had just come out and searched for the lyrics to the songs from the internet. It was their unique sound and the lyrics that made me become a fan. I was pretty depressed back in those days and their music helped. I grew my hair long and started using eyeliner, and some people started to yell stuff like: "Faget!" :)

16. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 9:50 PM

the First Song that got me Hooked on Korn was "Good God" from the Life is Peachy Cd.. when i First heard Jonathan Davis' Voice Scream, "Why don't you get the Fuck outta my Face"... my Jaw freakin' Dropped and i was Addicted right there!.. KORNFREAKSUNITED

17. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Was the first two albums. A friend got me into them, so I decided to pick up a couple CDs and those were the two I got. This was around the time the Freak on a Leash and Got the Life videos came out, so I got Follow the Leader as well, and eventually Issues after that, which was after seeing the Halloween episode of South Park that year.

18. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:22 AM

first song i listened to was Right Now from TALITM, which is the last album with Head in it to date (apart from the one thats coming out now :P)
    Ryan Farrow

19. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:57 AM

It was a live @ Rock Am Ring on MTV in 2000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oi03O4YHgg

20. Re: What was the first KoЯn u listened to and/or what motivated u to become a KoRn fan.

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 10:44 AM

It was way back in 1997! Back of the science class, one headphone each... Life is peachy, so technically my first song was Twist :)

Get the latest from Korn!