THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 6:54 PM

OPEN YOUR MINDS PEOPLE!! EVER SINCE THE UNTOUCHABLES ALBUM THERE HAS BEEN MIXED REVIEWS AND A LOT OF PEOPLE QUESTIONING KORN'S CREATIVITY.

EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION AND IT COMES WITH THE JOB! BUT JUST IMAGINE SINGING THE SAME SONGS FOR YEARS BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR IT?
YES, WE ALL HAVE OUR DAYS WHEN WE WANT TO HEAR THE EARLY ALBUMS BUT THE BAND ISNT 19 ANYMORE AND TIMES ARE CHANGING.

WHEN YOU EXPLODE ON THE SCENE, YOU SET THE TREND FOR THE BANDS THAT ARRIVE AFTER YOU LEAVING BEHIND A COOKIE CUTTER TREND THAT BECOMES EXPECTED OF EVERY BAND THAT FOLLOWS...

KORN HAS ALWAYS BEEN AHEAD OF THEIR TIME AND BANDS WILL ALWAYS TRY TO MIMIC THE ENERGY THAT THEY SEE GLOWING FROM THE F-N STAGE WHEN KORN PERFORMS BUT IT'S NEVER PERFECTED. THROUGHOUT THE YEARS RADIO AND VIDEO CHANNELS HAVE FALLEN VICTIM TO THE COOKIE CUTTER BANDS AND IT MAKES ME SICK!! THIS IS WHY I DONT WATCH MUSIC VIDEOS ANYMORE...EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BUT WE NEED TO LET OUR FAVORITE ARTIST EXPLORE DIFFERENT SOUNDS AND BE THE AMAZING MUSICIANS THAT WE'VE GROWN TO LOVE ( AND OBSESS) OVER !!

I KNOW I AM NOT THE SAME PERSON THAT I WAS WHEN I WAS 19 AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE SAME THINGS BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT HASN'T CHANGED AND THAT IS MY LOVE FOR MY FAVORITE BAND KORN!!! KEEP KICKING ASS GUYS!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 7:50 PM

Love what your saying here. You are totally right. I think JD has an awesome voice, and I will probably listen to Ko®n no matter what they make. They all are very talented, coming together in a very special way to form ko®n. Many wish they could lead the way like they do! In the article that the home page has a link to JD says "this new type of music we created" So yeah just him saying that will have people doing the exact same thing they are, and some people will buy their stuff too. Not me,be but people will. Any way I'm done just wanted to say "Hell yeah I feel ya"!!! Got to stop my ears are ringing from reading this!

2. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:20 PM

What a great post!! I completely agree with you. It seems that fans are the first ones to turn on a band when they release something new and different.....and if you are a fan, you should support the creativeness and the risks that the band you love is taking. I personally did not love Korn III, I bought it to support the band, and listen to the songs I like, and I accepted the fact that while that album is not one of my favorites, there will be another and it may be different and better (to me). So instead of people bad mouthing the band for being creative and trying something new, either support them or be quiet about it. But as fans, do you really think talking sh*t is the way to show support?????

And I would listen to JD sing anything - even "The Wheels on the Bus". Actually, I bet he could rock the crap out of that song!!!

3. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 3:47 PM

I love the wheels on the bus comment! lol! EVEN THOUGH WE ARE FANS, THAT DOESN'T GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL LIKE EVERY SONG OR ALBUM BUT I DO TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CREATIVE MOOD THE BAND WAS IN WHEN THEY MADE THE ALBUM. THE MUSIC IS ALWAYS GREAT, AND THE DELIVERY WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF A KIND!! I THINK KORN III WAS A RE-BIRTH OF KORN AND NOW THEY ARE WAY INTO THE YEAR 2040 AND I AM RIGHT BEHIND THEM ALL THE WAY!!! KEEP SUPPORTING THEM AND KEEP YOUR FAVORITE SONGS ON CONSTANT ROTATION \m/ \m/

4. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:31 AM

Very True KFan78.

kfan78 wrote:
    I love the wheels on the bus comment! lol! EVEN THOUGH WE ARE FANS, THAT DOESN'T GUARANTEE THAT WE WILL LIKE EVERY SONG OR ALBUM BUT I DO TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CREATIVE MOOD THE BAND WAS IN WHEN THEY MADE THE ALBUM. THE MUSIC IS ALWAYS GREAT, AND THE DELIVERY WILL ALWAYS BE ONE OF A KIND!! I THINK KORN III WAS A RE-BIRTH OF KORN AND NOW THEY ARE WAY INTO THE YEAR 2040 AND I AM RIGHT BEHIND THEM ALL THE WAY!!! KEEP SUPPORTING THEM AND KEEP YOUR FAVORITE SONGS ON CONSTANT ROTATION \m/ \m/

Does it make me bad??

5. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM

i heard jd say somewhere he was sick of the direction and quality of bands now a days, and that had part of a reason for the direction they took on this upcoming album. i agree there really is a lack of quality bands out there now a days and on another note no one will ever sound as good live as korn

"life is a connection separate from the brain"

6. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 12:52 AM

change is good, I am glad that they keep evolving and do not refrain from their wide range of talent and keep their minds open to new sounds and ideas. It's why I keep listening, one of the biggest reasons anyways.

7. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM

i like all koRn. thats how its gunna stay

mah signature evilface >:)

8. RE: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 3:43 AM

9. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM

The post directly above mine is hilarious! Do you think she knew it was coming?

mlukec

10. DIA avatar DIA

Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM

wow! Yeah I totally agree with all of you :) It's true. time is changing and so does the sound of KoRn. It never bothered me that they changed because they are also people and everybody is doing a change in their lives.I know I changed after all these years. I'm still me but now I see things in a different perspective. It is also important to grow and to proceed as an artist. Those guys are simply amazing and they're still KoRn :)

11. DIA avatar DIA

Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:41 AM

d1rtytr@sh wrote:
    change is good, I am glad that they keep evolving and do not refrain from their wide range of talent and keep their minds open to new sounds and ideas. It's why I keep listening, one of the biggest reasons anyways.

same here:) yeah that's why I keep listening to their music ^^

12. Re: THE SOUND OF KORN!!

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:55 PM

LV Vernis natural leatherLouis vuitton singapore printed
    Michael Kors outlet string release has been
    Michael Kors Outletquite popular: your 55 Vernis string
    Authentic Jordan shoes are generally Louis Vuitton pattern director
    louis vuitton outlet online Level Jakob (Marc Jacobs) released
    Louis vuitton handbags the very first joined up with Fifty-five
    Cheap Michael Kors apparent leather sequence,
    Air jordans for salewith spectacular color,
    Michael Kors Storeseveral-sizing raised
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogrammed LV tag pattern
    Cheap louis vuittonalong with shining bead
    Michael kors handbagssparkly gleaming patent
    Louis Vuitton Canadabuckskin, acting
    Louis Vuitton Canda elegant trend, the actual
    Louis vuitton singapore outlet carrier the contour, run
    Louis Vuitton Sale several years, has become acknowledged
    Air Jordans saleby the females preferred,
    Michael kors outlet online end up being the timeless timeless.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThat combination of baggage
    Louis Vuitton Australiausually are branded to the
    Louis Vuitton Outletavenues of recent York, like the Vernis Alma collection,
    Michael kors handbags outlet Big apple cultural cistron derived from
    Nike Air Jordans onlineThe big apple little Fernando Level Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis group of
    Louis vuitton Australia Handbagsleather substance strain on popular
    Air jordans for saleplastic vivid
    Michael kors storesairfoil, coloring
    LV Canadaalso implemented
    Louis Vuitton Outleta new and also exciting
    Louis Vuitton Canada crimson, purplish,
    MK handbags outletnatural, blue drinking water
    Discount jordan shoes as well as t in early lactose (much like the
    australia louis vuitton outletbag of chips ~). In addition to
    Stuart weitzmanafrican american, Vernis string
    michael kors onlineslowly add together luster
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletrich in amount of red-colored
    Michael Kors UKdark brown, red and also
    Michael Kors Canada purplish. Luxurious natural leather, mathematical traces pattern one of a kind, real brilliant, crease, Stewed dumplings package case inside period involving pop, provides special fresh sense involving fashion. The particular gross revenue tariff of about $1999 (about 12 thousands of yuan). Neverful Line Launch: Even though Monogrammed neverful had become a block package deal, farsightedness can be normal, nevertheless white aboard neverful GM or perhaps great-sounding, as well as graffito in addition permit this to uncomplicated fashion is filled with unexampled strength. Get your dollars worth. Traveling suit.

Newsletter Signup