Munky Interview Question Suggestions!

Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM

Interviewing Munky on Friday.

Anything you'd like to see/hear answered?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Munky Interview Question Suggestions!

Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 5:39 PM

There was a snippet of music years ago on the untouchables era Korn.com
    I've always wondered why it was never released and the possibility of it ever getting re-recorded/completed and released - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm9MtSXfRcU

2. Re: Munky Interview Question Suggestions!

Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 2:28 PM

This is not a question, but that KoRn.com layout thing is awesome!!!! I loved that song!!!!!! I thought it would be on Untouchables. When the album came out I was disappointed that it wasn't on there. I drove a forklift working all night back then, and every once in a while I would sneak on a computer to hear that song and be the little man running around. They were like, "Luke, stop getting on the computer. You're not allowed to." However, I had to hear this song, so I did it anyway sometimes. I would take a marker and write KoRn and the release date of Untouchables (6/26/2002, I think) on their whiteboard. They had to erase it everyday haha1 The blessed early 20's!
    mlukec

3. Moderator

Re: Munky Interview Question Suggestions!

Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Will Fear & the Nervous System tour? Maybe even as an opening act for Korn like StillWell did? Is there the possibility of a tour that includes StillWell, Fear & the Nervous System, and Korn as the featured bands? Congratulations on your engagement! When are you and Evis Xheneti going to get married? When will there be a physical release of F&TNS on CD? When will the digital release be available OUTSIDE the US and UK?

4. Re: Munky Interview Question Suggestions!

Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 7:20 PM

When are you gonna rock out in your snuggie?
    "DEAL WITH IT"

5. RE: Munky Interview Question Suggestions!

Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 12:21 AM

mlukec, I was also extremely disappointed that it wasn't included on the album! Over the years I've tried to ask Jon online about the possibility of it getting released in the future, but as the years go on the chances are looking slimmer and slimmer.
    Such a waste!

Get the latest from Korn!