Path of Totality Tour Downloads!

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:47 AM

If you're a premium member...there are 3 shows from TPOT that are posted for downloading in the Exclusive Downloads section! WOO HOO!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Path of Totality Tour Downloads!

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I'm downloading the Boston show right now.

2. Re: Path of Totality Tour Downloads!

Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 6:44 AM

I think it's awesome that they've posted the shows from The Path Of Totality tour already!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

3. Re: Path of Totality Tour Downloads!

Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:28 AM

Let's Go is sick! I wonder why they dropped it.

4. Re: Path of Totality Tour Downloads!

Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 9:52 AM

leftshoe18 wrote:
    Let's Go is sick! I wonder why they dropped it.

JD, from what I understood said Let's Go will be back on the setlist eventually but they just need to work out some kinks and practice it a little more.

AND/OR usually one the first day of the tour. Korn plays 1 extra song that they don't play normally play at any shows after. Let's Go could be one of those songs. I heard Let's Get This Party Started in 2007 but it was dropped from the set the very next night.

5. Re: Path of Totality Tour Downloads!

Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 9:30 PM

I wish they'd implement a rotating setlist for the next North American tour. Having soundboard recordings of every show is nice when you actually have different songs in each setlist, but it's more of the same every single night. Download one and forget the rest. What's the point of rehearsing songs like "The Past", "Counting on Me", "B.B.K." and "Do What They Say" if they're never going to make it to the stage?

Is this my overture,
    or obituary?

Newsletter Signup