Did you get a lithograph?

Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 4:20 PM

I got one and to me it looks like it was actually signed, not just printed with signatures on it. Very interested in knowing for sure! If they signed each one, each one will be slightly if very slightly different! I took a picture of mine but it was after I framed it and with my phone so the pic sucks. I wanted to see some others to see if there were differences that could be seen. What are your thoughts? It really looks like it is NOT printed with the signatures to me u can see the "marker strokes" but I guess that would be seen if they were all printed from just one! Any info or anyone wanting to compare lithos to look for differences would be great,
Thanks for you time!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Did you get a lithograph?

Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:12 AM

I got my litho today! I´m so happy! :-D Mine is the same size as yours.

The first customers who pre-ordered the new album from Hot Topic got an autographed litho aswell. Don´t you think those could be different from the ones you got from the official Korn shop? Or where did you buy yours?

2. Re: Did you get a lithograph?

Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Yeah, they sure could be! I pre ordered mine from this site, the one on e-bay dont really say how they got it. Thanks for the info!

3. Re: Did you get a lithograph?

Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 9:35 AM

munky wrote fuck yeah! on mine, pretty cool
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4. Re: Did you get a lithograph?

Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Here's the one I got at the Nov. 20th show :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

5. Re: Did you get a lithograph?

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I did receive mine, and was happily suprised when I saw that Ray had signed it too!
    And yes, very real signatures. I was afraid that it might have been copied as well. A worthy purchase for sure. I cannot believe how much I am spinning this record. Flawlessly exicuted. I hope to see them on the road supporting this.

6. Re: Did you get a lithograph?

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 6:10 AM

I got one of the lithos from hot topic - they looked authentic! I'll try to do a photo later.

7. Moderator

Re: Did you get a lithograph?

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Both are authentic....JD confirmed he signed a shit load of them. So if you got one from HT or Korn Webstore...you got an authentic autograph!

Newsletter Signup