WHERE'S FIELDY? WHERE'S MUNKY? WHERE'S RAY? ...

Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM

I love KORN TO DEATH AND I WEAR THEM ON MY BACK (FOLLOW THE LEADER ALBUM COVER) I AM GOING TO GIVE AN HONEST REVIEW AND I HOPE THEY ACTUALLY READ THIS...

I JUST ORDERED THE NEW ALBUM ON ITUNES AND I WAS REALLY SHOCKED AT WHAT I HEARD. THE SOUND DEFINITELY COMPLIMENTS JON'S AMAZING VOICE AND DARK LYRICS BUT IT DOESN'T COMPLIMENT THE REST OF THE BAND WHILE JON IS MY "MEAT AND POTATOES" FIELDY, MUNKY, AND RAY ARE THE SPICES THAT MAKE ME COME BACK FOR MORE!!

SO FAR, MY FAVORITE SONG IS "MY WALL" AMAZING SONG!! I LOVE THE FACT THAT KORN TAKES RISK AGAINST ALL ODDS BUT THIS ALBUM DEFINITELY SOUNDS LIKE IT SHOULD OF BEEN A JONATHAN DAVIS & THE SFA AND PROJECT. KORN III BLEW ME AWAY AND EVEN THOUGH FIELDY, RAY, AND MUNKY AREN'T VOCALIST I COULD HEAR THEM SCREAMING THROUGH EVERY TRACK! ( THROUGH THEIR INSTRUMENTS) AND THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT KORN. GREAT WORK! LOVE THE ALBUM BUT PLEASE, PLEASE STAY TOGETHER AND MAKE SURE EVERY MEMBER SHINES ON EVERY ALBUM. LOVE YOU GUYS!! \m/

Replies to This Posting

1. ANG avatar ANG

Re: WHERE'S FIELDY? WHERE'S MUNKY? WHERE'S RAY? ...

Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 12:36 AM

To each their own and opinion... but I hear them all clearly... and they definitely break through great live... =/

2. Re: WHERE'S FIELDY? WHERE'S MUNKY? WHERE'S RAY? ...

Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 11:17 AM

In No way was this a Negative Post ...I even mentioned my favorite song and as of this morning I have about 3 more favorite songs... There's nothing wrong with Jon standing out at all but I like when there's a balance. Maybe I'm jusy expressing myself the wrong way. Let's see, on the Untouchables album, I think the band drowned out Jon's vocals, it was a heavy album! By the way, it was my favorite album but I couldn't blast some of my favorite songs because it sounds a little distorted. I would have to wait ti hear it live to enjoy it such as songs like " Embrace" which is my favorite song on the album. The Korn III album was a great balance of the WHOLE band. This new album is AMAZING, but it sounds like JD and the Dj's he is working with (which is not a bad thing) I guess I am used to identifying them by the sound of Fieldy hammering away at his bass and Munky playing those SICK twisted sounds on his guitar and its missing in this album. I think I've been a fan long enough to know...I've been to 36 shows to date and there will be more. To each their own but EACh and every one of us love the album... don't get it twisted! I love Korn!

Get the latest from Korn!