Desperate fan requesting meet and greet...

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 4:15 AM

Everyone I'm sure requests or wishes they could meet the band in person. Many times in the past Korn have arranged Meet and Greets before certain shows.

I will be going to see all 4 UK mainland shows next year, marking the 10th year since I first saw the band. I can't say enough how much it would mean to me to meet the band at one of those shows. A friend of mine in Norway got to meet the band and I have always been so jealous of him, considering that I have stuck by the band through thick and thin and seen them a total of 8 times. Infact, 3 years ago I travelled the length of the UK and watched the band perform in 4 different venues in the same week. next year I'll be travelling to Cali with my wife and will be visiting the bands hometown, Bakersfield.

Please, all I am asking is for a message to be passed to the band...Please arrnage for meet and greets...PLEASE!

Faithfully, Doug

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Desperate fan requesting meet and greet...

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:40 AM

good luck, message me to tell me how it goes

2. Re: Desperate fan requesting meet and greet...

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:06 AM

dmdougie wrote:
    Thanks for the info. After much deliberation, I have decided to go ahead and buy one of the VIP passes. It's not something I would normally do, but I absolutely have to meet them.

Not something my husband and I would normally do, either, but we're glad we did!

3. Re: Desperate fan requesting meet and greet...

Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 4:44 PM

I've met JD & Munky after shows. I met JD at Plymouth just waited outside the car park for what seemed like ages and finally JD came out and had signed autographs. Then at Southampton i just hung around at the venue and saw Munky arrive by himself. It was kinda funny to watch as there were kids waiting at the main doors and munky keep looking over expecting them to see him but they didn't, i just watched from a distance to shy to go talk to him! Then after the show they each had their own tour bus so basically just hung around, Fieldy walked straight passed me and a crowd of people and no one stopped him. I met Munky outside his tour bus had photos and brief conversation. Then later saw JD walk to his tour bus but he wouldn't come out and meet the 8 people that we're still waiting for him. Some Psyco jesus lookalike came out and told us he was working on tunes for the new cd and couldn't disturb his artistic flow. Which i felt was a tad lame as it was really late and there was only a handful of us left. But as the jesus psyco said at least id met Munky! So hope they come out at Birmingham, I'l no doubt be the only late 30's groupie!!

Newsletter Signup