JD is PERFECT?

Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I've been reading some blogs and forum posts and I realized that some people have unrealistic expectations of Jonathan Davis and then they bash him when he doesn't live up to them.

Do you like Korn for their music or the sick twisted fantasies that live in your head? or maybe a little of both? Kind if scary huh?

If you love a band, love their work...stop worrying about who they take home, where they live,what they do on their time off etc. We are all humans, no one on this earth is PERFECT.

You love the band for their music, and the creative way they deliver their songs and it shoud stop there unless you know them personally and deal with them on a daily basis.
Jonathan davis goes hunting and all of a sudden you want to boycott the band's music, well maybe you should look deep inside and figure out why is it allowed in your country, city etc.. What about all of the other bands you listen to? what do they all do on their time off? drugs, smoke, sex, etc... judge them all... stop listening to music! don't leave the HOUSE!
Because YOU are perfect and everyone else doesnt live up to your expectations and fantasies. There's so much more going on in this world that you should worry about, enjoy the damn music and stop worrying about everything else "SHUT THE FUCK UP, GET UP!"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Hell yes he is I wanna lick him from head to head to toe, yummy dinner

edited to add, I apologize jonathan, totally unappropriate, although true, lol

2. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:14 AM

To the op. I just wanted people to see what the little slimeball gets up to in his spare time and see how that rang with the korn community.
    Fyi i used to like korn but grew out of them. I later discovered that jd had a massively over inflated ego for someone with his meager (at best) level of talent. And if you read the post i made he talked of breaking the law to go hunting which IS illegal in Britain so i don't need to question our laws here at all. I dont care if an artist i like takes drugs or has sex, why would i?? I am however bothered by animal cruelty because i am a sentient human being and i can empathize with an animal suffering.

3. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM

jodi wrote:
    Hell yes he is I wanna lick him from head to head to toe, yummy dinner

edited to add, I apologize jonathan, totally unappropriate, although true, lol

Haha agree :)
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

4. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Jonathan can do whatever he wants he's a flipping human being and can live his life however he damn well pleases.

5. Re: JD is PERFECT?

Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I agree,it shouldn´t matter what the guys are doin in their private time,the only what matters is the Music they give to us!
    This Band made my own personel Soundtrack,but they doesn´t know,and it`s ok cause it`s my privacy!
    Im honest i don´t even care what do ,when there are not on stage!
    Cause it doesn`t have anything to do with their music!
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

Get the latest from Korn!