Why you prefer Korn?

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:32 AM

Hi everyone,
I like Korn a lot because they really growing up immensely. Also love Duran and love the fact my most preferred song is the chauffer just like JD.
What is your opinion?

Japan Tourist Guide | Japan Travel Guides

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Why you prefer Korn?

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:23 PM

You can relate to their songs, the emotions are real whether you see them live or listen to their music, each album is something fresh and new, the members have done a lot for the fans over the years and the band members are awesome :)

2. Re: Why you prefer Korn?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 5:56 PM

just the raw emotion jonathan puts into each track, just relate to alot of their songs because of this, on top of that the awsome riffs that munky and head(when he was in the band) create! i never really got the untitled album though, i understand alot of the newer korn fans love it, i love how korn experiment but for me that was a step in the wrong direction! i dont care what any1 says out of all their albums it hasnt got the korn energy in it, its just rather dull :P soz im ranting off the subject here :P
    KoRn 4 life! Roll on 26th march VIP! Peace!

in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

3. Re: Why you prefer Korn?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:29 PM

every word spoken, every string played; i feel the emotional. i can relate to those badass lyrics. thats why i love korn. thats why theyve saved me from killing myself
    HIV

4. Re: Why you prefer Korn?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 10:13 PM

THEY MADE THE PAIN GO AWAY FOR 2 YEARS WHILE I WAS GETTING MOLESTD, ITS THE ONLY THING THAT I COULD RELATE TOO FOR YEARS, I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS A DIRTY FAGGIT,TO THIS DAY JUST HEARING JDS VOCIE PUTS ME IN A CALM PLACE AND I LOSE MYSELF... SRRY FOR THE BUZZ KILL GUYS, I FEEL KORN FANS WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT, YA KNOW
    KENNETH HOPKINS

5. Re: Why you prefer Korn?

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:49 PM

i perfer korn because they have a true gift.they always put there heart into everything.and it really shows.they keep changing and making new sounds and it always comes out so beautiful.i have never seen a live preformance like i have seen korn.jonathan truely goes into a trance and its so emotional even to watch.to have your heart flutter by listening and seeing them is amazing to me.and i know for a fact they are therapy for people everywhere.that is a blessing and im sure a lot of people have there own reasons for loving them, but keep doing it.all we can do is support them in everything they do.we already get their gift everyday..what more can you ask for.
    Sophie Hopkins

Get the latest from Korn!