Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM

What do you hope to see for Korn's 11th album?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:18 PM

well i just hope its something different

but has for what i want

Heavy songs- Messugaaah math metal style i think that would fit korn

some acoustic style songs ...... Grunge style like they were going 2 do

the rest of the album do a Cali style album songs LIKe Red hot chlli peppers FNM and some POP elements in there songs like No doubt and Sublime

also have some guest artist on the album

i think that would be cool

i really think they should do a double album or 4 EPs i think they got enough material and ideas or it seems like they do

2. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:16 AM

I hope we get another album like SYOTOS but a little heavier, the whole direction and sound KoRn went with for SYOTOS had potential (just listen to the B-sides). Unfortunately they chose some bad songs to make the final cut. With that said though I still enjoy SYOTOS and would love a heavier album in that direction. But this is KoRn lol, so I'm sure we'll be getting something completley new and different!

...Oh and I hope JD pulls out the bagpipes on a few songs, and does some awesome scat vox!

3. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Korn's 11th studio album snapshot by kornofficial through on twitter...
    (when i have this feedback from korn on twitter / Facebook & i'd got this?)

Look closely & whicha y'all think about this officially image by korn. i hope this photo is limited. this would be awesome..

Korn working on the 11th album.
    It's Great If Your Not A Celebrity? It's Just Creativity & Immortality.

4. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:57 PM

i can´t f.... wait :) every album is so different and i love every album..
    i´m totally excited...

5. DIA avatar DIA

Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM

My only hope is that Korn won´t stop making music. I just can´t wait to hear another masterpiece :D

6. Moderator

Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Agreed DIA! I'm open minded so I'm eager to hear what they do next. There is still so much more to explore in the world of music so there is a HUGE playground for Korn to play with!
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

7. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:19 AM

More Dubstep and similar sonic creativity with all members of korn contributing... Don't remove the electronics - you can achieve music that just isn't possible with a classic band.. POT was the best since follow the leader!!!!

8. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:07 PM

i want it to make me bang my head, mhm
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

9. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I want to see Head back in the band when they go into the studio for their 11th album

10. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:24 AM

It is a fair statement to say that it is likely thatHead has rehearsed with them in their studio for the tour while at the same time they are writing a new album. Head isnt rusty. Im 100% that Head has already officially joined korn again and that everyone is being cautious due to the Love and Death tour thats going on. Releasing the info now may pull attention from his band for korn and it is a respect thing. As for the album..its in preproduction and it is a good observation to claim that Head will return on this record.

11. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Looks Like Korn Is going to be working with Don Gilmore To producte their 11th Studio Album Which Is going to be amazing
    W00f.

12. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:03 AM

MOAR BAGPIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:00 AM

I really hope it fucking stays like that. Loudness Wars... GO FUCK YOURSELF! Metallica's Death Magnetic was RUINED because of overcompression. Anyways, my expectations are low, but I hope it's enjoyable and I'm also looking forward to Megadeth's Super Collider, Trivium's 6th album, and Asking Alexandria's From Death to Destiny. :D

14. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 1:51 AM

I expect them to deliver something beautiful. something if you could close your eyes and feel like you were walking with somebody you have not seen in forever and experiencing the joy of just having fun with them again. really enjoying the ride of your life.
    I like my coffee black just like my metal

15. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM

DIA wrote:
    My only hope is that Korn won´t stop making music. I just can´t wait to hear another masterpiece :D

hehe you know the words "I won´t stop making music..." by JD : ) (I asked him at the Meet & Greet)

man when comes the new single out? y´all want a single..say f.... that :D

16. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I want the agression of the first two albums with the guitar work being somewhat similar as it was on follow the leader and issues.

17. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Heard the album and let me tell ya, it's FULL aggression. Heaviest Korn album I've heard. There are no slow parts. Think about Follow the Leader mixed with Untouchables. It does not sound like EITHER albums, but the album is experimental in a sense. That's why I compare it to Untouchables.
    Co-Founder of KornRow.com

18. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:37 PM

TimboSlice wrote:
    Heard the album and let me tell ya, it's FULL aggression. Heaviest Korn album I've heard. There are no slow parts. Think about Follow the Leader mixed with Untouchables. It does not sound like EITHER albums, but the album is experimental in a sense. That's why I compare it to Untouchables.

That is very good news to hear. Makes me pumped for the album. Oh btw tim you used to be on kornspace right? I remember you from there! I think lol.

19. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:39 PM

universe_777 wrote:
    TimboSlice wrote:

That is very good news to hear. Makes me pumped for the album. Oh btw tim you used to be on kornspace right? I remember you from there! I think lol.

Yeah, I was. Now I do KornRow.com
    Co-Founder of KornRow.com

20. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I want it to blow me away like Path to totality did. The first time I heard it live I was in seventh heaven. Bring on the first single, I am game.
    Does it make me bad??

Newsletter Signup