Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM

What do you hope to see for Korn's 11th album?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Continuation of the dubstep infusion and "more bagpipe" and a making up and reunion with Head :).

2. Moderator

Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I wanna see something they haven't done before! Something new...no going back and repeating what's already been done!

3. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I really hope there's no more dubstep. Not saying I hate it, but POT is my least favorite album by Korn. Kinda disappointing by it. I hope to at least hear something like Korn III again. Maybe even something like their first six albums (when Head was here).

4. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I would love to see Head back for a tour, and songs like "Falling Away From Me" and "Make Me Bad" on the album.

Please support my website on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Korn-Fans/225444410878169
    Korn Fans [http://kornfans.weebly.com/]

5. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I heard that they will be dumping the dubstep in favour of a new direction.
    Jon is working closely with pop sensations Mino and Amaraa.

Here's one of their previous songs

Skip to 1:10 for the song, it has a slow start.

I honestly can't wait to see what KoRn can come up with once they add some of Amaraa's vocals into the mix.
    This just goes to show what an innovative band KoRn can still be. It's like FTL all over again!

6. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I hope that they do what they want, what makes them happy. That is first and foremost. So important.

I would love to see them come out with again something new to bring to my ears, something that will blow me away. Path blew me away. Every album they've done has so I am sure that their eleventh will not disappoint.

I trust which way they decide to go. They haven't failed me yet.

"Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
    everything's wrong every time"

7. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 4:54 AM

Rather than being quick to discuss what the 11th could be, maybe it would be worth exploring if they should do an 11th.

8. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 5:12 AM

I hope a new Korn album that will bring something new again like they always do. Maybe 1 or 2 songs with Head, but not a full album. Anyway, I just trust in Korn, it always will be awesome, so don't worry...

9. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:55 AM

On 2nd February 2012 during a chat converstation with fans on Korn fansite Kornspace, David Silveria was quoted as saying; "I just wanted be in a rock band and tour the world and play for huge crowds." "Yes we did that, but then add huge constant drama, egos and bad attitudes, and the childhood dream starts slipping away." "Finally the fun and joy was gone for me so it was time to go." "Munky and I were always cool." "I miss him very much."

Sounds like Jon and Fieldy are drama queens.

I love how everyone has been expecting Head to come back for the last SEVEN years. Yeah, sure, that will fix everything.

10. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:53 AM

It be nice if Head came back and made even a little cameo. But it be nice to hear a mix of all their different musik. Life is Peachy with a little bit of Issues but a side of Untouchables; pretty much a mix of all their albums. That be nice. I've liked all their albums to date but my least liked one would be the POT. I can't really hear Jonathan when he sings sometimes and sometimes I really just sit there and listen to one song on repeat for hours to get it. Narcissistic Cannibal is a pretty sick song though.

11. Sim avatar Sim

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:03 PM

As long as its heavy and still sounds like Korn - it doesn't matter what kind of album it is.

12. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Whatever they do they will be brilliant. Recently I read Mr Davis' interview with Metal Hammer and he said that Korn will do something new. I really don't mind whatever the hell they do. I support them as long as they don't collaborate with Justin Bieber.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

13. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM

Something new for sure, preferably not dubstep.
    I really like the idea of an album that is influenced by everything they have done before, that would be great!
    As long as it's not a collaboration (i.e. just KoRn) I will be happy.

I'd really like KoRn Kovers

14. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Something new like always something great and no more dub step not that it sounded bad just it was too much

15. JJ avatar JJ

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I want them to do an angry album. AND to make songs with two hearable guitars, not just one.
    Munky got to step his game up.

16. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM

i'd like to see some longer songs with some crazy song structures.

17. eva avatar eva

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:17 PM

I want to see them get sick with it again. The raw emotion in their first two albums are unbeatable.

SUMMARY: Bring in Ross.

Get the latest from Korn!