Korn's 11th album?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM

What do you hope to see for Korn's 11th album?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 1:51 AM

I expect them to deliver something beautiful. something if you could close your eyes and feel like you were walking with somebody you have not seen in forever and experiencing the joy of just having fun with them again. really enjoying the ride of your life.
    I like my coffee black just like my metal

2. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM

DIA wrote:
    My only hope is that Korn won´t stop making music. I just can´t wait to hear another masterpiece :D

hehe you know the words "I won´t stop making music..." by JD : ) (I asked him at the Meet & Greet)

man when comes the new single out? y´all want a single..say f.... that :D

3. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I want the agression of the first two albums with the guitar work being somewhat similar as it was on follow the leader and issues.

4. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Heard the album and let me tell ya, it's FULL aggression. Heaviest Korn album I've heard. There are no slow parts. Think about Follow the Leader mixed with Untouchables. It does not sound like EITHER albums, but the album is experimental in a sense. That's why I compare it to Untouchables.
    Co-Founder of KornRow.com

5. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:37 PM

TimboSlice wrote:
    Heard the album and let me tell ya, it's FULL aggression. Heaviest Korn album I've heard. There are no slow parts. Think about Follow the Leader mixed with Untouchables. It does not sound like EITHER albums, but the album is experimental in a sense. That's why I compare it to Untouchables.

That is very good news to hear. Makes me pumped for the album. Oh btw tim you used to be on kornspace right? I remember you from there! I think lol.

6. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 7:39 PM

universe_777 wrote:
    TimboSlice wrote:

That is very good news to hear. Makes me pumped for the album. Oh btw tim you used to be on kornspace right? I remember you from there! I think lol.

Yeah, I was. Now I do KornRow.com
    Co-Founder of KornRow.com

7. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I want it to blow me away like Path to totality did. The first time I heard it live I was in seventh heaven. Bring on the first single, I am game.
    Does it make me bad??

8. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I just hope it doesn't sound have a bunch of filler like Life is Peachy, Follow The Leader, SYOS and PTT.
    More so a continuation of where Take A Look In The Mirror or KoRn 3 left off.

More experimentation though.

9. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:56 AM

TimboSlice wrote:

How did u hear it already?

10. Moderator

Re: Korn's 11th album?

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM

KoRnNutz wrote:
    TimboSlice wrote:

How did u hear it already?

JD played many songs for us.

Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

11. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:10 AM

any news as to when the new single is out? I know the albums out September time?
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

12. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

24th september the album is coming out and I´ve heard about a single this month..:)

13. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 6:55 AM

cheers thanks yeah I heard the 29th somewhere (my bday that's how I remember lol)
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

14. Moderator

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Typically singles can drop any weekday...not typical on a weekend so 29 June isn't likely.

15. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:18 AM

So... When will Korn's new album be done? Is there a relase date?
    Svein

16. Moderator

Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM

The new album is due to release on 24 Sept from what the band said in a recent interview.

17. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Personally, I'd love a return of the hip-hop drumming. At least a little. I heard a little something-something in the trailer, so I'm hopeful. Also dem bagpipies. I want to hear confidence not passiveness.

Overall, though, I just want them to continue experimenting. Every time a musician tries to make an album to please the "fans", they end up not liking it. One of Korn's attributes is to always make something different. Regardless of what they make, I'll like it.

18. RE: Korn's 11th album?

Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I just hope they don't continue the whole dubstep fusion thing. TPOT was a very disappointing album. Not a very good album at all. I hope it sounds something like Issues.

19. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:00 AM

HipnikDragomir wrote:
    Personally, I'd love a return of the hip-hop drumming.

Cameltosis, anyone?
    (sic) of the same old thing, so I dig a hole...

20. Re: Korn's 11th album?

Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I am so excited to hear the new album. #TheParadigmShift will be off the chain in my opinion. Be it dubstep mixed with old korn plus a dash of something new .....I am game. After seeing the band live a few months ago, I am extremely ancy.
    Does it make me bad??

Newsletter Signup