DJENT KORN???

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:26 PM

when i was a kid i started with bands like korn and they still make a lot of noise. A great band to this day. But when i learnt more about Meshuggah and the fact that korn guitarist carry seven stringers around then maybe someday Korn would 'grow' out of their music and become more djent styled. But im going to let you people decide if korn should maybe try a djent style music since they already experimented with so many sounds including dubstep. So maybe its time to grow up?

unfortunately its not possible to put a poll here so you guys could answer with a yes, no or maybe and let korn get some new ideas for their new album maybe. have fun guys

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Re: DJENT KORN???

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:44 AM

iDread wrote:
    i like the dubstep korn album, but i would like the djent-korn more =)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Check out my cover for "Pop A Pill":
    http://youtu.be/GKnWcCuxHAI

i hear ya man! not a dubstep fan but i think korn will be alrite playing djent.

2. RE: Re: DJENT KORN???

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM

On the Cob wrote:
    I looked at one Meshuggah video and IMO it was crappy thrash metal. Time for Korn to grow up? You have to be kidding. Korn is Korn and I still like them. Sounding like Meshuggah would be growing up? That would be the day I stop listening to Korn.

well i wasnt calling korn childish per say. i was calling their music style to be very "kiddish"? dont know how to put it but if korn head in the meshuggah direction then their music would sound a little more serious.

3. RE: DJENT KORN???

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I have heard this term thrown around on a few sites. What is Djent?
    Does it make me bad??

Newsletter Signup