Live recordings

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Does any of the Korn Faithful know when the live show recordings will be released?
Getting my tickets for Meyhem fest soon, and Slipknot ,So stoked, \m/ Ant

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Vanessa wrote:
    Tammie wrote:
    Ummm San Francisco needs to be fixed too. I downloaded and this is so not Korn. lol! It's someones playlist form itunes or something.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

Try that SF one now. Should be good to go!

Thank you so much Vanessa!!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

2. Re: Downloads?

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM

any news about the bako HD video?

3. Moderator

Re: Downloads?

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Franticfreak wrote:

They're working on compression because it's a huge file and we want to get it to you guys in a decent size. :)

4. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Vanessa wrote:
    Franticfreak wrote:

They're working on compression because it's a huge file and we want to get it to you guys in a decent size. :)

Decent size means quality lose ;)

5. Re: Downloads?

Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Decent size for streaming ist nice, but PLEASE give us the full quality download file, too! :)
    "All the secrets that I hide, would die, with me."

6. Re: Downloads?

Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Thanks , i was wondering too!
    Sheepy =->

7. Re: Downloads?

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Just a RANDOM question. BUT...are we by any chance gonna see any FULL AUDIO SHOWS from before 2010? Like any BITCH WE HAVE A PROBLEM WORLD TOUR s? Or SYOTOS WORLD TOUR 2006? OR Family Values 2007 perhaps?

I'm sure I'm not the only KORN FAN HERE who would like to obtain some of these shows IF you happen to have any in the vaults somewhere.

Some old shit would be hella cool too along with new stuff I'd think?

I just gotta assume there are complete show recordings of many previous Korn shows throughout the years just sitting around not being acknowledged or enjoyed lol. Let us acknowledge and enjoy them

8. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Any idea if/when the 2011 euro shows will be up here? I really need to listen to the Tilburg show :)

9. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 1:34 PM

that would be great, to have the older shows!! any chance for that??
    and yes, would like to listen some 2011 european shows too! :)

10. Moderator

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:15 PM

nate3one wrote:
    Just a RANDOM question. BUT...are we by any chance gonna see any FULL AUDIO SHOWS from before 2010? Like any BITCH WE HAVE A PROBLEM WORLD TOUR s? Or SYOTOS WORLD TOUR 2006? OR Family Values 2007 perhaps?

The membership package states that it includes most shows from the Korn III Touring cycle. I'm not sure they have any plans to release anything pre-2010 at this point in time, although that would be cool.

11. Moderator

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Franticfreak wrote:
    Any idea if/when the 2011 euro shows will be up here? I really need to listen to the Tilburg show :)

Coming very soon!

12. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 5:24 AM

First three shows from euro 2011 up ... And one more show with seperated tracks! Yeah ... That makes countless shows with one audio file for the complete concert, and three shows with less or more seperated songs. Well ...

The good thing is: GOOD GOD! @ 2010_05_15_Milwaukee_WI

13. To Whom It May Concern

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I am fully aware of a Korn fan website that has the EVERY KORN SHOW DOWNLOADS available for download on their website for FREE! Didn't WE pay $25+ tax for our shit? WHAT THE FUCK?

Like REALLY? Just because they are NOT from the United States gives them no right to put all those downloads up for the whole world to fucking download especially when this site barely fucking started and already assholes are taking advantage of the shit being offered.

Can a moderator or some sort of management contact me on here ASAP. I find this completely ridiculous.

Some of you people on here might know who I am talking about and I may be talking about someone on this site.

I did not know who or where to contact anybody so here is a start.

14. Re: To Whom It May Concern

Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 3:51 PM

NOT trying to be a bitch or anything. But does no one care? Or is it averaging 48+ hours for some sort of moderator or admin to login and answer a few questions or address a few concerns? lol

15. Moderator

Re: To Whom It May Concern

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 3:36 PM

nate3one wrote:
    NOT trying to be a bitch or anything. But does no one care? Or is it averaging 48+ hours for some sort of moderator or admin to login and answer a few questions or address a few concerns? lol

No, I actually absolutely care. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 9:30am - 5:30pm PST and we get on whenever we can outside of that, however Friday the 29th happened to be my birthday and I was doing things all weekend. Next time you want a quicker response, you can always send me a PM on the site and I will get that straight to my email.

Let me know where the downloads are being made available and we will look into getting that pulled down.

Thanks!

16. Re: Downloads?

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:57 PM

17. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 9:06 AM

When are the stems going to be released for remixes? It says "late July"; today is August 3rd.

18. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 10:03 AM

JDM wrote:
    When are the stems going to be released for remixes? It says "late July"; today is August 3rd.

Don't worry, i am sure they working on it. :)
    My question would be: i would like to listen this show : 10.08.10 - Guildhall, Southampton, UK . i hope this will be avaiable for mp3 downloads. this is the only show when korn played "the past" live. so it's something special. :)
    and this would be nice too: 04.15.10 - San Marcos Stadium, Lima, Peru : lot of oldschool songs in the setlist like need to,clown, shoots,faget, good god, helmet.
    And the Encounter crop circle show would be great too! :P

My korn shows:
    Sopron 2007-07-07
    Vienna 2008-02-20
    Vienna 2009-06-10
    Vienna 2010-09-26
    Zagreb 2011-06-27

19. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:08 AM

I hope the Corpus Christi MAAW show wasn't forgotten. Haven't seen it added yet.

20. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Still no video....mehhh

Get the latest from Korn!