Live recordings

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Does any of the Korn Faithful know when the live show recordings will be released?
Getting my tickets for Meyhem fest soon, and Slipknot ,So stoked, \m/ Ant

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Downloads?

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 7:37 PM

pongtastisch wrote:
    Sad but true ...

Anyone else got problems with the bakersfield zip? I'm not able to open the file after downloading! I tried 7zip, WinRar and WinZip ... Anyone with the same problems?
    "All the secrets that I hide, would die, with me."

I don't know why that was happening but I re-uploaded it to the server and now it's working fine. :)

2. Moderator

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 7:39 PM

dirtytrash wrote:
    the first two shows are the same, the 3/27/2010 is missing
    but i like the shows, good work

Fixed now.

3. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Ummm San Francisco needs to be fixed too. I downloaded and this is so not Korn. lol! It's someones playlist form itunes or something.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

4. Re: Downloads?

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Hell yeah. This is f'n awesome! I LOVE listening to these live shows. Especially the ones I was at. Also nice to see the quick turn around on the 20100611_Bakersfield_CA.zip fix! \m/

5. Re: Downloads?

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:03 AM

Wow! That was fast! Thanks for fixing the error!

Great download!

6. Moderator

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Tammie wrote:
    Ummm San Francisco needs to be fixed too. I downloaded and this is so not Korn. lol! It's someones playlist form itunes or something.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

I hear that too. Trying to get them to send me an updated file. I think it's just the beginning that's messed up. Thanks for letting us know!

7. Rockford Show Download

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Just a heads up...the Rockford show is titled as 1/16/10 as part of the Assault on the Americas Tour, when it was actually 1/16/11 as part of the Music As A Weapon Tour!

8. Moderator

Re: Rockford Show Download

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 12:13 PM

syntheticdsease wrote:
    Just a heads up...the Rockford show is titled as 1/16/10 as part of the Assault on the Americas Tour, when it was actually 1/16/11 as part of the Music As A Weapon Tour!

Yep we just changed this, it was given to us labeled incorrectly. Thank you!

9. Moderator

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Tammie wrote:
    "DEAL WITH IT"

Try that SF one now. Should be good to go!

10. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Vanessa wrote:
    Tammie wrote:
    "DEAL WITH IT"

Try that SF one now. Should be good to go!

Thank you so much Vanessa!!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

11. Re: Downloads?

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 2:51 PM

any news about the bako HD video?

12. Moderator

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Franticfreak wrote:

They're working on compression because it's a huge file and we want to get it to you guys in a decent size. :)

13. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Vanessa wrote:
    Franticfreak wrote:

They're working on compression because it's a huge file and we want to get it to you guys in a decent size. :)

Decent size means quality lose ;)

14. Re: Downloads?

Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Decent size for streaming ist nice, but PLEASE give us the full quality download file, too! :)

15. Re: Downloads?

Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 11:32 PM

Thanks , i was wondering too!
    Sheepy =->

16. Re: Downloads?

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Just a RANDOM question. BUT...are we by any chance gonna see any FULL AUDIO SHOWS from before 2010? Like any BITCH WE HAVE A PROBLEM WORLD TOUR s? Or SYOTOS WORLD TOUR 2006? OR Family Values 2007 perhaps?

I'm sure I'm not the only KORN FAN HERE who would like to obtain some of these shows IF you happen to have any in the vaults somewhere.

Some old shit would be hella cool too along with new stuff I'd think?

I just gotta assume there are complete show recordings of many previous Korn shows throughout the years just sitting around not being acknowledged or enjoyed lol. Let us acknowledge and enjoy them

17. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 2:12 AM

Any idea if/when the 2011 euro shows will be up here? I really need to listen to the Tilburg show :)

18. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 1:34 PM

that would be great, to have the older shows!! any chance for that??
    and yes, would like to listen some 2011 european shows too! :)

19. Moderator

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:15 PM

nate3one wrote:
    Just a RANDOM question. BUT...are we by any chance gonna see any FULL AUDIO SHOWS from before 2010? Like any BITCH WE HAVE A PROBLEM WORLD TOUR s? Or SYOTOS WORLD TOUR 2006? OR Family Values 2007 perhaps?

The membership package states that it includes most shows from the Korn III Touring cycle. I'm not sure they have any plans to release anything pre-2010 at this point in time, although that would be cool.

20. Moderator

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Franticfreak wrote:
    Any idea if/when the 2011 euro shows will be up here? I really need to listen to the Tilburg show :)

Coming very soon!

Get the latest from Korn!