Live recordings

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Does any of the Korn Faithful know when the live show recordings will be released?
Getting my tickets for Meyhem fest soon, and Slipknot ,So stoked, \m/ Ant

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Downloads?

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:31 PM

No problem! I'll send out the stems link by end of day tomorrow to anyone who purchased the DOWNLOAD EVERY KORN SHOW package. :)

2. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM

-----------------------------------------

3. Moderator

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Problem?

4. Re: Downloads?

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM

5. Re: Downloads?

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Gotta say the stems are pretty fucking amazing! Love them. Just love hearing each individual bit of each song is fucking beautiful.

I know I'm living in a fantasy land but I was listening to Untouchables and I thought that getting stems for Untouchables would be pretty fucking cool and amazing considering there is so much layers on each song and yeah but that is like backtracking 10 years ago and would probably be difficult enough as it is. But that's just wishful thinking and me being really bored right now lol

Thanks again for the stems!!! They are amazing!!

6. Re: Downloads?

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 11:22 PM

nate3one wrote:
    Gotta say the stems are pretty fucking amazing! Love them. Just love hearing each individual bit of each song is fucking beautiful.

I know I'm living in a fantasy land but I was listening to Untouchables and I thought that getting stems for Untouchables would be pretty fucking cool and amazing considering there is so much layers on each song and yeah but that is like backtracking 10 years ago and would probably be difficult enough as it is. But that's just wishful thinking and me being really bored right now lol

JD himself said they have the stems to almost all but Korn and Life Is Peachy. But I understand now how difficult is to upload all of this material.

-----------------------------------------

7. Moderator

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 3:27 PM

nate3one wrote:

Glad you're liking them!!

8. Re: Downloads?

Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 6:06 PM

The stems are fantastic. I started remixing with them already and like finding the bits of songs that I never noticed on the final mastered versions.

9. Re: Downloads?

Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 1:28 AM

is there chance for more live audio recordings?
    My korn shows:
    Sopron 2007-07-07
    Vienna 2008-02-20
    Vienna 2009-06-10
    Vienna 2010-09-26
    Zagreb 2011-06-27

10. Re: Downloads?

Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 3:55 AM

I really love the stems, especially the bonus tracks and just wanted to know if there will be stems for the other three syotos bonus tracks (Too Late I'm Dead, Appears and Inside Out)? Really looking forward for them!

11. Moderator

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:24 PM

dirtytrash wrote:
    I really love the stems, especially the bonus tracks and just wanted to know if there will be stems for the other three syotos bonus tracks (Too Late I'm Dead, Appears and Inside Out)? Really looking forward for them!

Those will be uploaded this week!

12. Re: Downloads?

Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 9:22 AM

nice, thanks Vanessa! best korn premium membership so far

13. Re: Downloads?

Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 6:18 PM

I Got That Too Download Korn Show I Wonder How You Download It XD

14. Re: Downloads?

Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:16 AM

Any chance the pointfest show is going to be available to download?

15. Re: Downloads?

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Angry Penguin wrote:
    Any chance the pointfest show is going to be available to download?

Second that...

16. Moderator

Download Every Korn Show

Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 5:15 PM

By chance...will the download every Korn show membership continue into the next tour? Will you be posting additional shows?
    Josie

17. Moderator

Re: Download Every Korn Show

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 2:31 AM

OK...I already got an answer on this. Yes...the Download Every Korn Show WILL include this TPOT tour as well!
    Josie

18. Re: Download Every Korn Show

Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Any idea when the Boston 2011 show will be up?

19. Moderator

Re: Download Every Korn Show

Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 7:21 PM

I would guess they will post it AFTER the Path of Totality releases. I'm sure it won't happen before that release.

20. Re: Download Every Korn Show

Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Great! It will be awesome to get a HQ live recorded of this rare and dubstep songs! :D

Get the latest from Korn!