need help/pictures

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 12:36 PM

can we not get a section on our profile lage were we can add our own pictures,etc.karldon
if its dark and heavy , bring it on,metal forever

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: need help/pictures

Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Hey I saw ur question n no one has responded yet huh? I'd like to know the same thing and also how to even get a profile pic up?? I'm so lost haha

2. Help Adding Pics

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:35 PM

It just may be that I am overlooking something very obvious, but I simply cannot figgur out how to add pics in a blog. I want to add two images that are from pictures that I took and are on my computer. I know how to add pics from other websites, but that is not what I wanna do here.

3. Re: need help/pictures

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Me too. I wanna add some pics in a blog, but can't figgur out how....

4. Moderator

Re: need help/pictures

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:36 AM

You have to upload the photos to flikr or some other photo hosting site then use the insert image tool to paste the web address of the photo.

Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

5. Re: need help/pictures

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Thanks, Josie. I wuv yooo!

6. Re: need help/pictures

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I tried that, but the image didn't show up, just a smart ass red "X" where my awesome pic should be. Damn jerky red x.....keel you.
    Still wuvs yoo, though, Josie.....

7. Moderator

Re: need help/pictures

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:19 AM

Hmm...that sometimes happens if the browser you use doesn't support it OR if the site that's hosting your photo doesn't support embedding. Flikr usually is the best site. What site is hosting your photo? Give me the link and I'll see if I can't figure out whats going on.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

8. Re: need help/pictures

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Get the latest from Korn!