What's with the main banner?

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:45 AM

i don't know if you all noticed but....why the hell aren't all the album covers featured on the main banner from the site's home section/?
that looks very cool but why discriminate cool covers like the selftitled, life is peachy or issues?
hope the designers or stuff see this. BRING THOSE OOONN FUCKERS!!!
My band :)
www.myspace.com/dekadentaesthetix

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What's with the main banner?

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 4:39 PM

I noticed that too. Design-wise, I think they should leave the banner for just pictures of the band since there's a bottom banner featuring all the album covers. It would probably also be cool if the main banner had pictures from live shows that Sebastien has taken, and we could click on them and be transferred to a gallery from that show or something. Just some thoughts.

2. Moderator

Re: What's with the main banner?

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Hey guys,

The main banner is slightly limited because there is actually going to be an AWESOME Deluxe Discography site that we are currently building that will feature all the albums and fun facts/photos/videos about each one and each year that Korn has been around. It's going to be bad ass.

The bottom slide with the album cover art is a quick and cool-looking way to get to the /releases section (MUSIC button in the nav).

Stay tuned for the Deluxe Discography page. We're excited to show it to you all!!

3. Re: What's with the main banner?

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:14 PM

Awesome! I kant wait for the Deluxe Discography page!!!!!
    (BlinkoPlinko)

Get the latest from Korn!