Forums

2 Things..

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:39 PM Closed

1. Links on the site. Not sure if it's the font or size settings but the links under posts all run into each other. It's usable but would look a bit better if distinguishable from each other. Also, maybe I'm just blind but i can't see any links when in a post to go back to the forum you were in or the main forum without going to the top of the page, clicking in community and going back to the main forum page, which is kind of a pain if you are just browsing and posting in a particular section of the forum.

2. Competitions. From experience most Korn competitions are closed off to international fans - anyone outside America and Europe. I'm not sure if there is legal restrictions or what but it'd be good if you guys include some the rest of us can enter and have a chance in. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: 2 Things..

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Feronea wrote:
    2. Competitions. From experience most Korn competitions are closed off to international fans - anyone outside America and Europe. I'm not sure if there is legal restrictions or what but it'd be good if you guys include some the rest of us can enter and have a chance in. :)

I agree. I wanna participate in a KoRn contest at least once :D

2. Re: 2 Things..

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 4:41 AM

I bet when they tour internationally, more contests will become available for fans out of the states.

3. Re: 2 Things..

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 5:02 AM

Shawshank wrote:
    I bet when they tour internationally, more contests will become available for fans out of the states.

About all we'll get is the chance to apply for a M&G if they are still doing them. And it'll probably be another few years before they come out my way again, it's usually 2-4 years between korn shows here.

4. Re: 2 Things..

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 6:00 AM

That really sucks. Have you been able to see them in concert?
    It's like an orgasm for your ears

5. Re: 2 Things..

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 6:51 AM

Yep, 4 times - BDO 99, Dec 05, April 08, & Dec 10

6. Re: 2 Things..

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Which was the best?

7. Re: 2 Things..

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:47 AM

Shawshank wrote:
    Which was the best?

I would have to say Dec 10. They just keep getting better and it was by far the best venue - The Tivoli which is quite small compared to what they usually play at when here.

8. Re: 2 Things..

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Ouch that sucks you guys don't get contests, that's definitely something KoRn's management should take into consideration.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

9. Moderator

Re: 2 Things..

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:28 PM

Hey Feronea-

I see what you mean about the links in the posts. I will submit a request to separate them out a bit. As for the links to get back to the previous forum, aka "breadcrumbs", I submitted a request to get those up at the top of the forum pages earlier today. :)

Contests are open to all countries!

Vanessa
    ground(ctrl)

10. Re: 2 Things..

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:42 PM

Vanessa wrote:
    Hey Feronea-

I see what you mean about the links in the posts. I will submit a request to separate them out a bit. As for the links to get back to the previous forum, aka "breadcrumbs", I submitted a request to get those up at the top of the forum pages earlier today. :)

Contests are open to all countries!

Vanessa
    ground(ctrl)

Thank you very much Vanessa!! Greatly appreciated :)

11. Moderator

Re: 2 Things..

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:56 AM

You should see these changes live now. :)

Newsletter Signup