Forums

Comments

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 9:44 AM Closed

The commenting system does not work properly yet. The comments I have got on my blog posts do not turn up in the manage comment area. It just says I have no comments.

And earlier I posted a reply to a comment that just disappeared. I waited for 20 minutes and still no reply. So I posted a new reply and then both replys turned up. Though I can not erase one of them since they don´t turn up in the manage comment area.

I have no idea if I´m the only one with this problem or if it´s a problem for all.

Please take a look .

/Sussi

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Comments

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:56 AM

your not the only one, i had the same problem :\
    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

2. Moderator

Re: Comments

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Hey Sussi- Comments on your blogs won't appear in the manage comments section. That section is for comments on your profile only. Looks like comments are showing up on your blogs: http://korn.com/users/sussi/blogs/1273081

As for comments not showing up right away, the website is cached so sometimes you won't see comments appear in real time. We cache our sites slightly to prevent issues with the site slowing down. If you post a comment and it doesn't show up right away, check back in a bit and it will be there. Hope this helps!

Vanessa
    ground(ctrl)

3. Re: Comments

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Thank you for your answer Vanessa.

That explains it. I thought all comments would turn up there.

Newsletter Signup