Posting Pictures

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 2:12 PM

Can we make this easier by having an upload feature or just plain copy/paste?

If anyone could post instructions on how to do it with the current setup, I would be very grateful.
Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Posting Pictures

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:10 AM

I'm doing a post with pictures and instructions, it will go up soon, because many people ask that...so...keep waiting
    thanks!

2. Re: Posting Pictures

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:00 AM

Hey, here is the finished post...I hope it helps someone,
    I'll explain this particular server "www.imaheschak.us", but there are many pictures, just look for image servers....in this server must register to view images...
    First:choose the image will be uploaded from your machine

Second: the pic I got called 17.jpg, click upload and start to upload the image, if you want, can add a tag

Third: when the upload finished, been successfully uploaded you will see that....and the most important, here are different codes: link, direct link, forum, alt forum, html code, embed, forum thumbnail....that we want for our blogs, forums, etc is html code
    All servers give us this kind of links to share our images...but we will use the html code will always be for images, and if we, embed, for youtube videos

the code is like this

thanks...sorry but my english is not good

KORN RLZ

3. Re: Posting Pictures

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Thank you. I am up and running!
    Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

4. Re: Posting Pictures

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Thanks Twist and Lumpy!

5. Re: Posting Pictures

Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 7:45 PM

or ?

6. Re: Posting Pictures

Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 1:13 PM

The Picture I Did Was I Go To Photobucket.com And Load Pictures First And Then To Copy Paste The Pictures On Here XD

7. Re: Posting Pictures

Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:45 AM

Imageshack.us or tinypic.com are by-far the best FREE online imaging tools. Photobucket has been left in the dust!
    Site Administrator for Kornspace.com

Newsletter Signup