Korn VIP?

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 3:10 AM

Ah, hello! So, I've bought a VIP experience, at least I think so because here's the problem;
There has been no money taken from me? Does the transaction take a few days?

and also, will they send out my ticket for me to pick up in my city or do I have to pick it up at the concert?

Sorry, but I am really confused.

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Korn VIP?

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 5:39 AM

I'll help as best as I can. When did you purchase a VIP? Did the purchase go through to completion in the online store? Sometimes it takes a few days to show up on your bank/credit account. Let me know if you don't see it taken or if you are unsure that your VIP purchase "completed" or not. If you got to the end and it indicated that your transaction is complete, then you should be set.

There is no ticket that will be issued. What happens is your name goes on a list that the VIP coordinator will have at each location. You will be sent an email 1 - 2 days prior to the event and told a time to be there. Typically this is around 90 minutes prior to doors opening but may be at a different time. Traditionally you will meet the VIP coordinator at the box office at the time indicated in the email. When you get there, don't fret if the box office doesn't know anything about the VIP event. This is normal. Just wait for the VIP coordinator. He will show at the indicated time and location. There are times when he is running late, but, for the most part, it all goes on around the time indicated.

I hope this helps clear up some confusion. Let me know if you need further assistance!

Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Newsletter Signup