Active Users!

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 8:46 AM

I suppose that typing something like "Non Active Users!" as the title wouldn't really attract many readers, huh?

Well if you read one of my earlier posts, you know that I'm trying to get everyone to be more active on the site and kind of bring it back to life. I want all of us in this community to bring ourselves closer together because we can all use the support and encouragement from other Korn fans. We just all have so much in common and can really relate to each other.

I was wondering what you guys think would really make the site better and bring it back to life. Because RIGHT NOW it's like there's DEAD BODIES EVERYWHERE. We need to GET UP! and if Y'ALL WANT A WEBSITE, let's make some suggestions in the comments!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Active Users!

Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Huh. I think that some stuff should keep only here, in the forums which would be available registered users or everyone. It would be cool if you could see exclusive pics or maybe even little videoclips just here, but for free. (It's kind of frustrating if the super-exclusive content would only be for paying members, old slipknot site for example). Also, we need some sort of site manager, one or more to send this content or and news and help keep the forum active with other active members.

What do you think?

I like my life insane.

2. Re: Active Users!

Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Silverthorn wrote:
    Huh. I think that some stuff should keep only here, in the forums which would be available registered users or everyone. It would be cool if you could see exclusive pics or maybe even little videoclips just here, but for free. (It's kind of frustrating if the super-exclusive content would only be for paying members, old slipknot site for example). Also, we need some sort of site manager, one or more to send this content or and news and help keep the forum active with other active members.

What do you think?

Yeah, totally. I agree. Here's some of my suggestions as well...As I said yesterday, I'm trying to get our community on this site more active and bring us all closer together. I had a few suggestions that I'd love for you to take into consideration. They're just some ideas to help my goal. Firstly, I think the site should find a few more ways to earn points, and I really think that the point store should definitely have some more products. I also think it would be cool if we could just upload a picture from out of a file onto a blog without having to connect an account to another website. It'd be a lot easier. If the profiles could include some extra stuff like Favorite Korn song and/or album along with favorite Korn memory, that'd be really neat and give a better sense of individuality among people who are SO similar (Which is awesome). Also, the favorites of band members on the site should include all the boys from the band and maybe a little more detailed information. It's a really awesome feature on the site, but there's so little on it! It may even be cool to have a fan of the day featured everyday so that we can all add them, especially if they're active because that will REALLY help my goal of bringing our Korn community closer. Now, I love the site and I am certainly NOT trying to insult anyone whats-so-ever. However, I believe you wrote that you are open for comments about the site. I'm just trying to help and I honestly think a few adjustments will help us. I really appreciate what you do and I love how interactive you are. I don't want it to be a site that gets updated and changed constantly, though, because that is just SUCH a hassle. Thank you so much for your time. --Mitchie

3. Re: Active Users!

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 5:07 AM

Good call. More information on the band members themselves, such as their favourites, is a good idea. Whether it's updated monthly or whenever suits. Some of us just want to know what makes the guys in Korn tick. It's an awesome way to discover bands, books and films that might have gone by unnoticed otherwise.

4. Re: Active Users!

Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 2:27 PM

I think the band may be a little taxed right now to worry about this site. They know it is here for us, and that is the coolest thing ever! I've communicated about shit that I don't even talk to family about! The feeiings inside that they don't understand, or worse, don't give a fuck about! I believe we have all been brought together by an amazing band to listen, help, nurture, laugh, cry and just be who you are!
    I'm quite sure that when any of the members of the band find themselves with a little downtime (and it doesn't appear like that is happening any time soon), they may take a look and say, "Damn, we have to get on our site more often!"
    Until then, I am very happy communicating with all my new KoRn friends here! You guys are best, and I mean that with all sincerity! If I want to see the band, they're posting things on Facebook (really hope I win Munky's guitar!), and they post a lot of pics on Twitter and Intagram.
    That's it for me, LuvU All!!!

5. Re: Active Users!

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 6:09 AM

I guess we all just want them to know that we are just as much here for them as they are there for us. I love that they have continued to update the website, especially for those of us who have bought, and do buy, the subscription. The fact that I have been able to have an audio keepsake from the Korn set at Soundwave is proof of that, not many other bands have ever offered that for their fans. It is good to know they appreciate us as much as we appreciate them, and in the end that is all, as Korn fans, that we want.

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

Newsletter Signup