Forums

Blocking.

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 6:12 PM Closed

Why is there no ability to block people? It would be so much less stressful if you could just block people like you can on other sites. Surely its just common sense?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Blocking.

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 6:47 PM

That's weird .. cos I was just thinking about this today!
    I agree with you, a blocking feature would perhaps enable a more contented site for all users.

2. gia avatar gia

Re: Blocking.

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I agree too, it would be really nice if we can block/ignore users and don't have to see the content they post on korn site, I saw some spammers on here, Id like to block hehehe

3. Re: Blocking.

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Sure blocking is a great idea, but as an American I believe in freedom of speech. If we are gonna get our panties all in a bunch at what someone else writes on their own page then we need to stay off of it and mind our own business.

4. Re: Blocking.

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 7:05 PM

That's a fair enough argument Swan ..

5. gia avatar gia

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 7:09 PM

but sometimes enough's enough luce..

6. Re: Blocking.

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:54 PM

The site operates on a set framework that Ground Cntrl uses for other customers as well, and I doubt it will be changed. Ignore people who write what you have no interest in. And if someone personally harasses you, you can contact admins in that case.

7. Moderator

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Swan wrote:
    Sure blocking is a great idea, but as an American I believe in freedom of speech. If we are gonna get our panties all in a bunch at what someone else writes on their own page then we need to stay off of it and mind our own business.

This is akin to ground(ctrl)'s own philosophy.

8. Why cant we block people

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 2:24 PM

well im tired of hearing from certain users in the forum and in messages.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

9. Re: Why cant we block people

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Get the latest from Korn!