KoRn Warsaw

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I've waited nearly 10 years to see my favourite band live (long story)

Finally going to see them in Warsaw in august and everyday I spend a minute begging whoever is up there that they play faget

I know its the path of totality tour and there wont be that many of the older tracks... but seeing the live videos, the way jd performs it always sends shivers down my back.. even 10 years on!!

So pleeeeaaaase play faget at warsaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: KoRn Warsaw

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:29 PM

I really want to see them in Warsaw too but I don't see it happening so far. Anyway I saw them in London and they played a good deal of their old stuff, eve more than TPOT stuff, so I was happy (not that I don't like their new album). It was my first time seeing them live and I absolutely loved it. You're lucky if they will play Good God. The song is pretty awesome when you hear it on your headphones but it fucking blows you away live. Hope you enjoy yourself!
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

2. Re: KoRn Warsaw

Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:11 AM

Hanabi wrote:
    I really want to see them in Warsaw too but I don't see it happening so far. Anyway I saw them in London and they played a good deal of their old stuff, eve more than TPOT stuff, so I was happy (not that I don't like their new album). It was my first time seeing them live and I absolutely loved it. You're lucky if they will play Good God. The song is pretty awesome when you hear it on your headphones but it fucking blows you away live. Hope you enjoy yourself!
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

They play Warsaw injust over a month! Park slominskiego if youre interested ; )

3. Re: KoRn Warsaw

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM

We are waiting for Korn for a long time !
    ' I am watching the rise and fall of my salvation
    There's so much much shit around me
    Such a lack of compassion '

4. RE: KoRn Warsaw

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 7:39 AM

I've just come back from this concert. It was fucking AWESOME! Great many thanks to Jon and his band for making me sooo happy. And to my friends who have decided to buy me a ticket for my birthday. Best gift ever!

Does anybody know, if there's going to be a DVD from Warsaw? I haven't seen many camera men in the park and those I saw were only taking pictures. It would be great if I could watch Korn's live performance over and over, and over again.

Newsletter Signup