Korn full band tour

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:39 AM

You guys should come play in Joliet Illinois again like you did in Mayhem Fest but with brian for one of your shows!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn full band tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:08 PM

gummoboy needs to get off David's dick already. He talked a bunch of trash on the Internet like a keyboard coward, so he doesn't get any respect from me. Korn's music is "too negative" for David but his Facebook is littered with passive-aggressive rants and insults toward his former bandmates. Ray Luzier is Korn's drummer. He plays better and he actually respects the fans. Don't like it? Too bad.

2. Re: Korn full band tour

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:20 PM

JDM wrote:
    gummoboy needs to get off David's dick already. He talked a bunch of trash on the Internet like a keyboard coward, so he doesn't get any respect from me. Korn's music is "too negative" for David but his Facebook is littered with passive-aggressive rants and insults toward his former bandmates. Ray Luzier is Korn's drummer. He plays better and he actually respects the fans. Don't like it? Too bad.

I visited his Facebook Page and seen the Korn Bashing he was doing, Video was removed right after that, I decided to give the guy a break cause I heard he made some positive remarks about the band and wanted to do the reunion but after seeing that any thoughts of wanting him to return have disappeared, but it's funny all the bashing head making comments like "I might go back to korn in 10 years" and every other comment he made and fans are still all up on his dick

3. Moderator

Re: Korn full band tour

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Tammie wrote:
    umm a full band tour could consist of all original members, but no thanks on David.
    Brian, HELL YEAH!! But David, can suck a two peckered billygoat, for all I care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ray is the man with the POWER!!! He is Korns drummer!!!! Til the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

Couldn't agree with you more Tammie...I can't STAND David....
    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

4. Moderator

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:12 AM

JDM wrote:

"Ray Luzier is Korn's drummer." PERIOD.

5. Re: Korn full band tour

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I love Ray, he's the absolute best fill in for David, He's an all around amazing guy...David has a certain spark as a drummer and I know if Fate put him behind the Kit with korn one more time I'm more than certain it'd be something special, But with David and the members of korn being so distant we can all be happy to have Ray...

6. eva avatar eva

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:26 AM

You people don't know musical talent. Sure, Ray is good, but David was always in my eyes the most talented of the band. His skills on the drums are insane. If you ever listen to the old stuff and focus on the drums, I'm sure you'll be blown away. Then compare to the drums of KoRn III. Ray's drumming is bland in comparison.

7. Re: Korn full band tour

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 12:46 PM

eva wrote:
    You people don't know musical talent.

And you do?
    "DEAL WITH IT"

8. Moderator

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:35 AM

I'm going to have to agree with Tammie here. Calling Ray's drumming "bland" is like saying your favorite color is clear! He was never meant to "duplicate" David's drumming...but Ray is high educated and skilled in percussion and has a great grove that works well with Korn.

9. eva avatar eva

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I'm not saying Ray sucks, it's just that he's not my favorite. He does sound very good in concert though snd he seems like a really nice guy. Basically what I'm trying to say is, if it was a drum competition between David and Ray, I'd root for team David, but I wouldn't be throwing tomatoes at Ray. Let's just all agree that everyone's better than their nobody drummer for Untitled.

TAMMIE

10. Moderator

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:29 AM

Nobody drummer for Untitled???? Are you KIDDING ME!! Terry Bozzio is considered one of the best drummers in the WORLD! He's a beast!! And Brooks Wackerman...well he's in Fear and the Nervous System and Bad Religion, one of my favorite punk bands. So yeah..."nobody drummer" is totally inaccurate! Then of course Joey Jordison covered touring drummer duties for this albums tour...again...NOT a "nobody drummer".

11. eva avatar eva

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Okay, I'm out.

12. Re: Korn full band tour

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Granted they were all sick drummers, and yes Ray has done an amazing job fitting in with the band and fans. But the fact remains that a proper reunion tour would have to include David.
    I too am too excited by the news of Head doing 2 shows in Germany, my tickets are booked and ready to go, but no reunion tour SHOULD be done without David

Get the latest from Korn!