Korn at Graspop =No stream

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Graspop festival streamed the bands live,in very cool quality live from the festival. BUT... Korns management did not allowed korns show to be streamed. i am pissed. what a stupid decision!!! why??? we not getting live dvd-s or live audio footage, and now we not getting those streams anymore?
i am really sad. i was looking forward to see that show live on the net.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn at Graspop =No stream

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:21 AM

This idea is totaly stupid but the live performance of Korn at Graspop was great!

2. Re: Korn at Graspop =No stream

Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Agreed. I was @ Graspop Metal meeting in Belgium, and it was such a tight show. cool crowd also! ive been looking for the livestream or ANY good quality video material from this show also,but no luck indeed. SUCKS BIG TIME! ive seen camera's all over the place! flying over our heads on cranes and shit. Allthough, there was a note on the egde of the stage that said : photographers and such are only allowed to be in their face during the FIRST 3 songs. but those cranes kept flying. im sure it has been recorded or so. maybe KoRn wants to use the video material them selves for something goody goody :)))
    'Life Is Peachy'

3. Re: Korn at Graspop =No stream

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Yeah, probably, lots of cameras were there! And they recorded during the complete show! I'm sure about that!

4. Re: Korn at Graspop =No stream

Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 2:54 PM

Yoki wrote:
    Agreed. I was @ Graspop Metal meeting in Belgium, and it was such a tight show. cool crowd also! ive been looking for the livestream or ANY good quality video material from this show also,but no luck indeed. SUCKS BIG TIME! ive seen camera's all over the place! flying over our heads on cranes and shit. Allthough, there was a note on the egde of the stage that said : photographers and such are only allowed to be in their face during the FIRST 3 songs. but those cranes kept flying. im sure it has been recorded or so. maybe KoRn wants to use the video material them selves for something goody goody :)))
    'Life Is Peachy'

The sign you're talking about was meant for the professional photographers. Not random people with cameras. The video cameras were filming, but as with almost every other band the video was used for the 2 big screens on both sides of the stage. The only pro-shot filmed concert from Graspop I've seen on youtube is Avenged Sevenfold. But before that show started, some reporter came onstage with a cameracrew. Couldn't hear what they were saying though, so it might have been for television or something.

Newsletter Signup