Concerts

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 3:54 AM

Guys, to how many concerts have you been? And which one was was the best?

Btw. does anyone know if they do regular tours (eg. annually)?

Cheers+
smoking kills. if you're killed you've lost a very important part of your life (brooke shields)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Concerts

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 8:17 AM

I've been to way to many concerts but it's still not enough! I've seen KoRn, BFMV, Disturbed, Behemoth, Slipknot, In Flames, ICP, Evanesence, Fear Factory, Marilyn Manson, and many many more. Including A crap load of Local/ Underground Bands.

2. Re: Concerts

Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I only saw Korn once in Rome, last June! It was fantastic!! I'm planning to go again here in NY!

3. TTT avatar TTT

Re: Concerts

Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 6:17 PM

I think I may hold the record - I stopped counting at 100 shows and I think Im near 130ish. That includes 'special' performances like unplugged, fuse, radio, solo, DJ and countless shows in nearly every state and 3 continents. I have issues. Ill be in Boston, NYC & Philly defintely in November and Im heading to Vegas in a week for the 48 hr music festival. Ray once told me that Ive been to more Korn shows then him! That was a year+ back at the HOB in Atlantic City, NJ but it was pretty awesome to hear. Im 30 though and got started early (1995 in Port Chester, NY).

4. RE: Concerts

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I haven't seen KoRn live yet, but I gonna see them this summer in Moscow!
    I wanted this for years and now I will finally get what I wanted :3
    I'm so happy!

I want to express my emotions and I will make fan art for KoRn!

Making fairytale become true!

5. RE: Concerts

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Man, I've been to countless shows. I wouldn't even know where to start. I love all kinds of music so the list is pretty diverse. As far as Korn goes, I've seen them twice. Family Values 2007 & MayhemFest 2010. They kicked ass at both but I particularly enjoyed em at MayhemFest 2010 because the songs off Korn III: Remember Who You Are were so fresh and new, they sounded amazing live. My third time seeing them will be May 10th, just ordered my tickets today \m/

6. RE: Concerts

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 4:40 AM

Was in belfast northern ireland last night,to see korn ,there were one of the best live acts ,ive seen,the vocals and sound just blew me away,a top act,

Newsletter Signup