Tour In England

Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:43 AM

Hey! I need to know if Korn are gonna tour in UK this year. as wasn't able to get up to Glasgow and didn't want to go to download as only interested in Korn. Used to always know they'd be a few date each year in UK each year but don't have this guarentee anymore. Will be so pissed if don't this year as need my yearly fix As truely is highlight of year! Last year was amazing

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Tour In England

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 11:36 AM

Hey Hey, I don't think they will be back this year :( because when they finish touring they will finish the album and do all there solo stuff etc and maybe munky will do a FOTNS tour :)

2. Re: Tour In England

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:50 PM

korndroo wrote:
    Hey Hey, I don't think they will be back this year :( because when they finish touring they will finish the album and do all there solo stuff etc and maybe munky will do a FOTNS tour :)

As much as I hope they go to England so you guys can see them, I want this^ more lol
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

3. Re: Tour In England

Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Theey only played last Autumn in England so I wouldn't think they'd come back. They did Glasgow as a warm up show fro Donington, and maybe only played up here cos they missed us out on the last tour, otherwise they might well have played that show in London...

Oz ...be yourself, let you come through...

4. Re: Tour In England

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 12:26 PM

That's just not fair they should come very year. But guess new cd is more important. Gutted!

Newsletter Signup