KoRn in Florida

Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 4:56 AM

It's been almost a year since I've seen my fav band! *pouts* I am soo KoRn starved! if I had the $$ like I did last year i could have traveled to whereever. But no!

I don't understand how Florida got left out of the MAAW loop!

Starting to feel like the step-child here! I did just hear about a show in Mobile Alabama..but it's not up on the tours section. I have one free night at a Best Western cus of all the traveling last year. Let's see if I can afford the gas..long ass road trip for me! lols

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: KoRn in Florida

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 5:04 AM

When they toured the first leg of MAAW tour, they had no stops in MI.. the closest was over 6 hours away. So I booked a hotel and drove down to the first show in Indiana. I had a great time going myself. I was only a few feet away from some fans on here, but didn't know it till later. Would have been fun to hang out!

I can't wait till they tour again...last show I saw was in March.. but even that was too long ago!

2. Re: KoRn in Florida

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Yeah, this year was the first time we traveled for a show, Corpus Christi and St Louis. Would LOVE to see their first Honolulu show, I could visit friends and family while I'm at it. Too soon to tell.

3. Re: KoRn in Florida

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:10 AM

I was hoping for a radio show down here in FL..I guess I'll have to wait n see if KoRn gets headliner for the Buzz Bake Sale. They DID do that show one year and it was THE BEST BUZZ BAKE SALE!! =]

4. Re: KoRn in Florida

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:56 AM

"Buzz Bake Sale"...
    Pun-ny LOL I presume that's a music festival.

5. Re: KoRn in Florida

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM

tportnoy wrote:
    "Buzz Bake Sale"...
    Pun-ny LOL I presume that's a music festival.

LOLs yes it is! It's our local radio station down here 103.1 the Buzz! "Get baked at the Buzz Bake Sale". Dunno why they called it bake sale to begin with..but its been happening every year in Dec since 1999.

6. Re: KoRn in Florida

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 3:50 PM

sounds right up your alley Jo. :)~

7. Re: KoRn in Florida

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:15 PM

They need to come to PA and, you know, not cancel. >:(
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

8. Re: KoRn in Florida

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Lickrish wrote:
    sounds right up your alley Jo. :)~

Indeed! It is!! Plenty of bakiing up on the hill of the ampitheatre during the day and night! LOLs!

9. Re: KoRn in Florida

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 4:34 PM

I will be at the MOBILE SHOW!!!!

10. Re: KoRn in Florida

Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 5:52 AM

o0o nice!! If i could get the $$ togehter for gas...it is a possibility.

11. Re: KoRn in Florida

Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 4:48 PM

When you COming Back to Denver COlorado

12. Re: KoRn in Florida

Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM

I'm taking a road trip to El Paso with my girlfriend for the Speaking Rock show. :)

13. Re: KoRn in Florida

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 4:45 AM

JDM wrote:
    I'm taking a road trip to El Paso with my girlfriend for the Speaking Rock show. :)

I hear that one is a free show too! Lucky! That's way too far for me.

14. Re: KoRn in Florida

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 5:54 AM

the el paso show is free again??!!?? oh brother that is a long ass drive. texas is too big to drive w gas as high as it is. hmmmm wonder how much flights are? hahaha

15. Re: KoRn in Florida

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 5:56 AM

ps. jojo where in florida are u again? i went to a family values in orlando a couple years back, would be funny if we were there together!

16. Re: KoRn in Florida

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 3:38 PM

XjessicaX wrote:
    ps. jojo where in florida are u again? i went to a family values in orlando a couple years back, would be funny if we were there together!

No..I mostly go to the SoFLo shows at WPB. Although I WAS @ the Earthday Birthday show in OTown last year and I was also ROTD for that show. Did u go to that show? If so..did u have a M&G pass? I was there. =]

17. Re: KoRn in Florida

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM

JoJ0 wrote:
    Although I WAS @ the Earthday Birthday show in OTown last year and I was also ROTD for that show.

Duuuude that was such a bad ass show eh??
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

18. Re: KoRn in Florida

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 6:08 PM

It was great! Met soo many ppl there! =]

19. Re: KoRn in Florida

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:42 AM

nope i wasn't at that one. was visiting a friend during the FV w evanescence. i'm sure if we were at a meet n greet together i would have spotted you ;) i try to say what's up to my buds at shows.

Newsletter Signup