STL show

Sat, May 25, 2013 at 10:59 PM

first off I would like to say the meet and greet was awesome!!! I had my 6 y/o with me and he was just in awww! fieldy gave him a pick ray gave him a drumstick. And had the tour poster signed. The show itself was just filled with sooooooooooo much energy I have not heard out of korn since the original line up. you could see them having fun like best friends should. don't miss this tour. it is truly one for the ages.
I like my coffee black just like my metal

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: STL show

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 4:11 AM

we did and it was thanks to you and S├ębastien. cant thank you guys enough! if there is anything you every need I owe you guys one.

2. Re: STL show

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Definitely one of the most charged, energized Korn shows I've seen in a long time!!! It was so fucking awesome to have Head back!!! I really loved that they played old songs!!! I was so excited for the show!! This old Korn fan had a blast, 19 years & still loving them. Korn will always be my favorite!!

3. Re: STL show

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 7:43 PM

The meet and greet was fantastic and worth every penny. Fieldy came out first followed by Ray, Munky, Head and Jonathon. Each musician was extremely friendly and accommodated everyone with autographs. The posters and laminates were first class and the show was incredible.

4. Re: STL show

Fri, May 31, 2013 at 1:21 AM

I was also at the St Louis show and had Vip Meet and Greet tickets. It was the most amazing day ever.. they were all so cool with everyone. I was a few people down from acidstatic and his little boy and saw how cool they were with the kid. It was awesome to say the least and I actually got jonathan Davis to sign my wrist and even told him I was getting it tattooed the next day.. and I did. it makes me smile every time I look at it. Korn has always been my fave band ever and will always be. 20 years and counting guys. I'm so glad Head is back too cause I missed him so much. I took it almost personal when he left, and then read his book "Save me from myself", and quickly changed my mind. He did what he had to do for himself and the media kinda turned it around a bit back then. Can't wait for this new album!!!!!!!

5. Re: STL show

Fri, May 31, 2013 at 3:43 AM

:) yeah it truly was an awesome time. my son is still talking about it. now It is mandatory we listen to korn as soon as he gets out of bed in the morning! it is cool chaz you got the tat I was going to do it but there was no telling when my tattoo guy was going to be able to do it! I really hope they play the Peabody again. sound was so damn amazing. and there was not really a bad seat in thehouse.

Get the latest from Korn!