19.6. zürich only 2 days and i still didnt get an email for the vip package

Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM

in 2 days the concert will start when the fuck get i my email? i heard from People who never got an email for their packages ?! wtf??

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: 19.6. zürich only 2 days and i still didnt get an email for the vip package

Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 9:54 AM

You'll get an email from Ground CTRL about 48 hours prior to your show with instructions on what time to meet the coordinator and where. If you got just the Platinum VIP ($149) and you didn't get your email you just need to show up at the venue a couple of hours before the door opens. Typically the VIP coordinator will meet you at Will Call/Box Office an hour before the doors open. Things will be alright...just show up even if you don't get your email.

Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

2. question to get vip pass

Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 2:09 PM

now i got my email for the vip drum lesson in Zürich but im from Austria and cant really understand some things in my email ;) for example what you mean with box Office. I think it is in the komplex but im not sure ;) please help what they mean with box Office maybe someone german :)

3. Re: question to get vip pass

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 6:00 AM

box office is where you can get your ticket or pass.
    "..You're beautiful, so talented, I need you, we got a thing You ever need something I'll be right there.."

Newsletter Signup