Korn was not booed in Oshkosh, WI

Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I just want Korn to know that they were not being booed at Rock USA in Oshkosh, WI. The crowd was booing because the sound system went out half way through the show. We were pissed off and letting our anger out. There were tons of KoRn fans there and we were fuckin' rockin' it out when we could hear it but behind a fence. Believe me, the people behind the fence wanted to be up front rockin' it out and maybe even kicked it out in a mosh pit. A lot of people think that KoRn should be asked back but I have a feeling KoRn won't come back because the VIP section was full of fuckin' dead beats and the real fans were behind the fence. TOTAL BULLSHIT!! Nothing like playing to empty chairs. Puddle of Mudd, Hollywood Undead and KISS commented about it too.
Anyway, you guys put on one hell of a show when we could hear it. It was my first time seeing you in concert and I absolutely loved it. I'm 49 years old and I love loud and obnoxious music. I know all the words to almost every KoRn song. Love "Make Me Bad" and your version of "Word Up" and "Another Brick in the Wall 1-3" are awesome.
Keep on rockin' guys.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn was not booed in Oshkosh, WI

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 9:57 AM

i was there drove all the way from stl to see them. there was no booing for the band but the sound guy. i was in the chairs but not the vip sections. i could still hear the sound from the amps and stuff on stage so i got lucky. but i did feel bad for the first timers. like my wife. but was still an amazing show. wish i could have been closer.
    I like my coffee black just like my metal

2. Re: Korn was not booed in Oshkosh, WI

Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 6:33 AM

sure thing they won't be booed coz they are effin amazing!
    i'm a fan as well and lookin forward to their asian stop here in PH... first time to watch them live... and i know how great the show will be... and i'm gonna be there! yey!

KoRn is the greatest band ever... JD's voice is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

i KoRn!
    [ rOck.my.wOrLd \m/ ]

Get the latest from Korn!