Defining Korn Setlist (I know it's been done before)

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Ever since I heard "Are you ready?" back in a record store in 1994, I was all in.

Knowing the ins and outs of Korn as a band, and as individual people (I have been blessed to hang with the guys "back then" and recently), I believe I've come up with a setlist that would define Korn as a band, flow perfectly, tell a concept like story, and, of course, rock the house.

If you don't agree, I respect that, but try listening to these songs front to back and imagine them in concert. I'm interested in your opinion as well as your own ideas!

*Took a lot of tweaking and unfortunately a lot of good stuff had to be left out.

The Defining Korn Set

1. 4U
    Beg For Me
    Ball Tongue
    It's On!
    Twist
    Chi
    Need To
    Seed
    Everything I've Known
    No Place to Hide
    Fear is a Place to Live
    Helmet in the Bus
    Am I Going Crazy?
    Coming Undone
    Starting Over
    Here to Stay
    Got the Life
    Narcissistic Cannibal
    Alone I Break
    Holding All These Lies

---Encore:
    Blind
    Get Up!
    Shoots & Ladders

LOVE YOU GUYS!,
Paul.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Defining Korn Setlist (I know it's been done before)

Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 9:25 PM

pretty cool I have never seen them open up with Beg for me that's kinda strange

Korn set list can go like 4 ways the one they always do There hits/festival with like 2 rares dropped in

the promote your current album list were they play 5 songs of the new album live

and the ones I wish they would do the Heavy/dry set list were its just a bunch of songs of S/t LIP TALITM and KORN 3

or the Strange dark melodic set list were its just a bunch of songs of there mid career stuff

2. RE: Defining Korn Setlist (I know it's been done before)

Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Yes sounds like a great set list
    Faithann

3. Re: Defining Korn Setlist (I know it's been done before)

Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Bravo! Nice set list, not an easy thing to decide with all the albums' worth of music.
    Free Charles Bronson! http://thecharliebronsonappealfund.co.uk/

Get the latest from Korn!