over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i zürich

Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 7:53 AM

what the fuck??? 7 weeks after the Show and i didnt get the email`?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i zürich

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 5:57 AM

dont feel bad i still have not got mine from may........
    I like my coffee black just like my metal

2. Re: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i zürich

Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Yeh went to the Maryland concert....still no link for download yet.

3. RE: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i z���¼rich

Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:39 AM

anybody yet?

4. Re: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i zürich

Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I had to wait months and months for mine, until their Europe tour finished, so id hold in there, they do eventually get round to it
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

5. Moderator

Re: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i zürich

Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 6:52 AM

The show downloads are posted...including Zurich, Switzerland 6/19/13 *NEW*

Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

6. RE: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i z�¼rich

Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I'm still waiting to get emailed my code. Any updates on this?

7. Re: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i zürich

Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I see the vip membership has updated its stuff for the 2013 tours but no code or anything yet.

8. Re: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i zürich

Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 8:49 PM

They should have released redeem codes. I'm not paying another $25 for membership to download audio from other concerts. When I already paid for the audio recordings for Silver Springs,MD show with the VIP purchase. ground(ctrl) is a garbage host...

9. RE: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i z�¼rich

Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 5:41 AM

I received my email saying that my download was ready but it did not have the redeem code any where on the email. So, I emailed ground(ctrl), which sent me to the customer support page. They took care of it and I got my download. BTW, best internet customer service I've ever experienced.

10. Re: over one month is up and i still didnt get the recording of the show i zürich

Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Gregg wrote:
    I received my email saying that my download was ready but it did not have the redeem code any where on the email. So, I emailed ground(ctrl), which sent me to the customer support page. They took care of it and I got my download. BTW, best internet customer service I've ever experienced.

Same here, if anyone else is getting the same message, reach out to groundctrl and they'll send you a direct link to your download :)

Get the latest from Korn!