Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I purchased VIP Meet and Greet tickets for my daughter and I and I had a couple questions. We've done several other M&G's with other bands, but from what I've been told, Korn's is a bit different.

First, at other shows the band lines up and takes a group photo with each person individually. I keep hearing that JD does not allow pictures of himself. Is this the case and if so, do the other members let you grab a quick photo?

Second, I know that you get a autographed set list. But at other M&G's we've done the band would always sign other items like your pass or tshirt. Does Korn do this as well or are you limited to the set list which is usually signed before you even get there?

Thanks for any help, and keep rock'n!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Hi, yes all members allow photos, Jon might depending on his mood but usually only allows pics if they have went for a listening or gaming session, also when I was at my meet and greet, Korn were signing all sorts including bodyparts, if you can take Vinyl because it seems to be a thing where they count how many vinyls they get haha, enjoy!!

2. Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Thanks for the info. Hopefully JD will be feeling generous that night!

3. Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 5:53 AM

I went to the VIP in Mini on Oct 3rd. They give you a newer korn poster and set list. Fieldy came out first and did pictures and autos. Next came JD. Jonthan Davis seemed rushed with limited convo and WOULD NOT DO PICTURES. I asked him and he said "I don't have enough time". Munky came out and did autos and pics and was all smiles. Ray was cool too. Head never showed because he was sick (Although he still played). There was probably 35-40 people at the meet and greet. I was super disappointed JD would not do even a quick pick...(although he signed 3 items). Most of the guys were great. I do think $150 is steep when the lead singer won't do pics with a select group of fans who pay good coin.

4. Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Osterstuff wrote:
    I do think $150 is steep when the lead singer won't do pics with a select group of fans who pay good coin.

No doubt. Shelling out over $300 for two plus tickets to the show kinda stings a bit. If I remember correctly, a couple years ago they walked out of their cd signing at Rock on the Range because people kept taking pic's of JD. Oh well, we'll see how it goes. Maybe he'll be feeling good on Nov. 23rd and let us catch a quick snapshot.

5. Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I bought two tickets, vip, and kage.. oh not including transportation, it aint pretty, but its for the band i love.
    I have known that JD doesnt take pics and thats ok, i took pictures of him. I was just glad to finally be face to face to the guy who came up with those sick lyrics that helped me get by difficult times in my life.. JD only takes pics if its for his meet and greet, but its more expensive..still worth i would say.

6. RE: Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM

kornygerm wrote:
    I bought two tickets, vip, and kage.. oh not including transportation, it aint pretty, but its for the band i love.
    I have known that JD doesnt take pics and thats ok, i took pictures of him. I was just glad to finally be face to face to the guy who came up with those sick lyrics that helped me get by difficult times in my life.. JD only takes pics if its for his meet and greet, but its more expensive..still worth i would say.

Glad you had fun!
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

7. Re: Platinum VIP Meet and Greet Packages

Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Happy for you, man.
    It's a dream for me to met them, a dream.
    I hope that one day I could met them, really

Get the latest from Korn!