No European tour?

Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Been checking the tour page almost every day for the last few months regarding a European tour. All they've done are a couple of festival dates earlier in the year, but nothing post-release of the album. Pretty sure this'd be the first album tour that Korn haven't come to Europe? (London would be nice)

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: No European tour?

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 2:45 AM

Korn don't determine what cities they go to. Promoters are the ones that book Korn. Promoters need to contact Korns booking agent to book shows. That is how it works. Korn will play wherever they are booked. If you want to see them in other areas find the promoters for those venues and let them know you want to see them.

Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com
    Co-owner KornRow.com

2. RE: No European tour?

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 7:00 AM

i know how these things work. I hope i can make it to Cologne, almost16 hours with train.
    My korn shows:
    Sopron, Hungary 2007-07-07
    Vienna, Austria 2008-02-20
    Vienna, Austria 2009-06-10
    Vienna, Austria 2010-09-26
    Zagreb, Croatia 2011-06-27
    Budapest, Hungary 2012-08-09
    Ostrava, Czech Republic 2013-06-17

3. Moderator

Re: No European tour?

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 8:05 AM

That's along train ride!

Co-owner KornRow.com

4. RE: No European tour?

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 8:28 AM

I know, that"s why i was mad about the tour dates.. But i want to see this tour too, so i hope i can do it. But i wait a little bit, maybe they add more dates after the russian shows.
    My korn shows:

5. Re: No European tour?

Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Josie wrote:
    Korn don't determine what cities they go to. Promoters are the ones that book Korn. Promoters need to contact Korns booking agent to book shows. That is how it works. Korn will play wherever they are booked. If you want to see them in other areas find the promoters for those venues and let them know you want to see them.

Co-owner KornRow.com

Ok, I'll try it for Lyon
    Thanks for the info ! :)

6. Re: No European tour?

Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:00 AM

the dates are out......but thereĀ“re goin to be in Germany just for one show,hopefully later that year they come back for some other shows in Germany

KoRn is Lifestyle!

7. Re: No European tour?

Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Got my Brixton ticket I can't wait
    2005 Brixton w/o Head
    2006 Download w/o JD
    2007 Download w/Joey Jordison
    2008 Brixton w/o Munky
    2008 Download JD Solo
    2009 Download w/o David
    2010 Ozzfest w/Ray
    2010 Southampton
    2012 Brixton w/JDevil
    2013 Download w/ Head
    2014 Brixton

8. Re: No European tour?

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 5:50 AM

Such a pity. In 2014 i won't see Korn. I was hoping that there will be shows in Berlin, Warsow... I do not have enough money to go to UK or Sweden. Shit

9. Re: No European tour?

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 7:52 AM

Adalbert wrote:
    Such a pity. In 2014 i won't see Korn. I was hoping that there will be shows in Berlin, Warsow... I do not have enough money to go to UK or Sweden. Shit

France is more close I think than Uk, no ?
    They come in Paris, why don't you try this date ?

10. Moderator

Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Adalbert wrote:

There is another European tour later on in the year in August according to Munky in a recent interview during NAMM last month.

Co-owner KornRow.com

11. Re: No European tour?

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Why not a concert in the Czech Republic? It would be great if there was a concert on May 12 in the Czech Republic ...

12. Re: No European tour?

Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 9:59 AM

Well, I just wish you Europeans in large the best of luck and you're able to catch the resurgent KoRn.
    Please! You're no 4A! It's a type of brilliance like none other.

Much Love 4A

13. Re: No European tour?

Thu, May 1, 2014 at 9:24 AM

So gutted, can't make Brixton & was hoping for Birmingham. Hope they bring the tour back to Uk

14. RE: No European tour?

Fri, May 2, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Went to the London gig this tonight. Was amazing, almost at the front on Munky's side.

However, and I'm putting this here in case he reads it: the guy to my left, bald guy with a spike through his lip, your method of getting to the front just as the show is about to start, by pushing everyone out of the way and making yourself incredibly unpopular in the process, was not cool. How could you stand there known full well that everyone else in your vicinity was wishing you had some manners? You also spilt half your beer in my hood.

I realise the front of the stage is going to be a bit chaotic, but there should also be some degree of etiquette.

15. Re: No European tour?

Sat, May 3, 2014 at 11:46 AM

I am a bit devoed that the Uk only had one show and that was last night! there are too many KoRn fans in this country for one show! the last UK show was my due date in 2012 me thinks! Imagine that, goin into labor stage side!
    I hurt so bad inside.
    I wish you could see the world through my eyes.
    Each day is the same
    I just wanna laugh again.

16. Re: No European tour?

Sat, May 3, 2014 at 10:17 PM

bogbog1337 wrote:
    the guy to my left, bald guy with a spike through his lip, your method of getting to the front just as the show is about to start, by pushing everyone out of the way and making yourself incredibly unpopular in the process, was not cool. How could you stand there known full well that everyone else in your vicinity was wishing you had some manners? You also spilt half your beer in my hood.

Bash him!

17. RE: No European tour?

Fri, May 9, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Any news about the European tour in august? Munky talked about that a few months ago. Maybe they waiting with the announcement, because they did not finished the key cities tour yet?
    My korn shows:
    Cologne, Germany 2014-05-06

18. Re: No European tour?

Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 1:20 PM

We are in 2014 and always nothing...
    I really want they come in Europe...especially in France :/

19. Moderator

Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Vadora, they were just in Paris last month! They were in Amneville and Clisson last year. I hope to see another European Tour next year.

20. Re: No European tour?

Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Please come to Romania, but this time in Bucharest not like in 2010. Since then I've seen Iron Maiden and Rammstein (both in Bucharest) but nothing compares with Korn's energy. As a venue I would recommend the People's House Square.Anyway Romania is waiting for you from 2010.

Newsletter Signup