US Tour

Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 8:54 PM

When will there be a U.S. tour? It seems every time there's a new album, there's a foreign tour FIRST before a U.S. tour! Being an American band, you would think the U.S. should get a tour FIRST with a new album, and NOT a foreign land?!

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: US Tour

Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 5:34 PM

They just finished a US tour with Rob Zombie in November. Next up is Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Mexico, and Russia. They are touring throughout 2014 so make sure to keep checking back here to see new dates!

Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com
    Co-owner KornRow.com

2. Re: US Tour

Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Relax, there'll be one.

The Aftershock set was killer.

3. RE: US Tour

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:09 AM

What about I'm hearing possibly KORN & AV7X for Main Stage at 2014 Rockstar Mayhem Rockfest?????

4. Re: US Tour

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:14 PM

sunshynonmymind wrote:
    When will there be a U.S. tour? It seems every time there's a new album, there's a foreign tour FIRST before a U.S. tour! Being an American band, you would think the U.S. should get a tour FIRST with a new album, and NOT a foreign land?!

Are you kidding ?
    You have the chance that KoRn is an american band ! They're touring more often in US than in the others countries ! Back in 98, for the Follow the leader tour, they didn't come in Europe, they were doin' the Korn Kampaign ! They so came back in Europe in 2000 !! Between 98 and 2000 they quase didn"t came in Europe ! And in Europe, there wasn't any Family Values ! And for sure there will never be a Family Values !

For 5 dates in ONE state in the US, it's like ONE date in ONE country in Europe or in the rest of the world and for ONE year ! They tour more often in the US ! And it's bad for the Europe, caus' it's in Europe that they had more success at the very beginin (back in 95-97) !

5. Re: US Tour

Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 12:22 PM

I think they are going to be apart of The Mayhem Festival coming in the summer, but not completely sure!

6. Re: US Tour

Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Mayhem Festival does seem to be the rumor going around. Obviously we wont know for sure until the line-up is announced (Mar 31st), but usually the heavily rumored co-headliners have been true in the past. Dates for the Mayhem festival are up and on sale April 4th, so I suggest to anyone to save up just in case. If they aren't playing then you'll just have some extra cash.

7. Re: US Tour

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:42 PM

I hope that this rumor is true. It was awesome seeing Korn in 2011 during this tour. Rumor has it that Korn ,A7X and Body Count are going to perform.
    You wanted to play but, I already won.

Does it make me bad?

8. Re: US Tour

Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Well today is the day for the Mayhem line-up announcement. As of now the official website hasn't posted anything yet, BUT Ticketmaster and Livenation have already posted the shows up; going on sale friday (presales thursday) The lineup according to TM/LN is as followed:

Avenged Sevenfold
    Korn
    Asking Alexandria
    Trivium
    Cannibal Corpse
    Suicide Silence
    Miss May I
    Mushroomhead
    Texas Hippie Coalition
    Upon a Burning Body
    Veil of Maya
    Darkest Hour

EDIT: line-up is now posted on website. Body Count, Emmure, Ill Nino, Wretched, Islander, King 810, Erimha are also on the bill.

Some bands are not playing all dates, check www.rockstarmayhemfest.com for details. Korn is playing all shows except for Eagle's Ballroom Milwaukee, WI on July 18th because they will be playing Rock USA Festival in Oshkosh , WI the same day.

9. Re: US Tour

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 4:28 AM

10. Re: US Tour

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Gonna be like old times minus the beer.
    Please! You're no 4A! It's a type of brilliance like none other.

Much Love 4A!

There you go again, with that holier than thou stuff.

Newsletter Signup